• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Package Saga: Hostess from Last Week's Party

In summary, Karen's show was supposed to arrive today but has not yet, and there are reports of buildings collapsing in the city.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Hostess from last weeks party I closed got 4 of 5 boxes that were shipped.. Seems the 5th box is stuck somewhere between chicago and Nashville.. and of course that's the box with the packing slips and bags..

I have the same problem......box #5 is "somewhere"!

Kinds dealing with the same thing! My "Snow Sale" show was shipped the 1st but there has been no updates in the tracking and it was expected to arrive today! It has sauces in it for my show on Friday evening.
I'm in MN and I usually get shipments in two days.Karen

I live in the suburbs of Chicago and we really got hammered with the blizzard! I'm guessing there will be many late packages for at least a few days.

thehaleykitchen said:
Kinds dealing with the same thing! My "Snow Sale" show was shipped the 1st but there has been no updates in the tracking and it was expected to arrive today! It has sauces in it for my show on Friday evening.
I'm in MN and I usually get shipments in two days.

Karen

HO has been closed since early on Tuesday, more than likely it was scheduled to go out but never did.

We have to remember that the snow storm not only affected HO but FedEx as well. As much as we want our packages, they have to remember the safety of their employees as well.

wadesgirl said:
HO has been closed since early on Tuesday, more than likely it was scheduled to go out but never did.

We have to remember that the snow storm not only affected HO but FedEx as well. As much as we want our packages, they have to remember the safety of their employees as well.

I just saw pictures on Yahoo news that showed buildings collapsing around Chicago from the ice and snow, they def need our prayers right now.

1. What should I do if I haven't received my package from my Pampered Chef party?

If you have not received your package from the party you hosted last week, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to look into the status of your package and provide further information.

2. How long does it typically take for packages to arrive?

The shipping time for packages can vary depending on your location and the current volume of orders. However, most packages are delivered within 5-7 business days. If it has been longer than this, please contact your consultant for assistance.

3. Can I track my package?

Yes, you can track your package by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you will be able to see the status of your package and track its delivery.

4. What happens if my package is lost in transit?

If your package is lost in transit, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will work with our shipping partners to locate your package and arrange for a replacement to be sent to you.

5. Is there a way to expedite my package if it's taking longer than expected?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite packages once they have been shipped. However, if you are experiencing delays with your package, please reach out to your consultant for assistance and they will do their best to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
StephsKitchen
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies