• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost My Wedding Ban at the Hilton

In summary, Janice lost her ring at the Hilton after lunch. She says that it may have been at one of the bathrooms and that prayer may help find it.
jwpamp
I know it's a long shot, but here it goes --

We went back to the Hilton after the last day of Conference to get our luggage and have lunch at Kitty O'Sheas. I know I had it on at lunch because we were talking about our rings and I was so proud that I had mine for almost 30 years.

After eating I used their restroom and I also used the restroom at the North side of the building by the valet doors (concierge desk and to the left).

I didn't see it slide off (I lost almost 50 pounds recently and I wear it on my right hand with another ring and it was loose)...so it wasn't completely noticeable that it was missing.

I came home and watered plants, checked the pool (so it may be outside), but found it missing about 11pm last night (I have a habit of moving it up and down on my finger and it wasn't there).

If you were in one of those bathrooms and saw a ring (plain yellow gold ban with white gold circles) please let me know. The hotel doesn't have documentation of it being turned in to the lost and found yet. I am praying that it shows up.

It only cost $69 at Service Merchandise 30 years ago, but the sentiment is priceless. I have cried all I can -- just asking for prayers now.

I'm so sorry, Janice. That's terrible. Praying that it's found soon.

Service Merchandise! Wow, I remember that store.I will say a prayer for you Janice!I lost a set of keys before Disney. I got home and was unloading the car, looked down in my lawn, and there they were. Prayer works! I hope you find your band just as easily!

Janice,
I am so sorry, I hope you find it.

Janice, I'm so sorry--I can't imagine how upset you are. Saying a prayer that it is found. Oh, and congratulations on your weight loss!

I'm sorry you lost your ring. I feel awful for you. I am praying that "what is hidden will be revealed" and you will get your ring back.

Last edited:
Have you called The Hilton to see if someone by chance turned it it to anyone there?

Rebajoe

Looks like she did b/c she said it hasn't been turned in yet.

I'm SO SORRY! I hope it turns up. If not, dry your tears, ask your DH to get you a new one to celebrate your weight loss, and make new memories.

Oh Janice, huge hugs to you. Saying a prayer it turns up.

I am so so sorry to hear that! Makes my phone charger I left at the Sheraton not seem very important! Praying it turns up at home!

1. Can I get a replacement wedding band from the Hilton?

No, the Hilton does not provide replacement wedding bands. You will need to contact the hotel's lost and found department and file a report. However, they may not be responsible for the loss of personal belongings.

2. How long does it take for the Hilton to respond to a lost wedding band report?

It typically takes 24-48 hours for the Hilton to respond to a lost wedding band report. They will search the property and check with their staff to see if it has been turned in.

3. Can I file a claim with my homeowner's insurance for a lost wedding band at the Hilton?

You may be able to file a claim with your homeowner's insurance for a lost wedding band at the Hilton, but it depends on your policy and coverage. It's best to contact your insurance provider for more information.

4. What should I do if my lost wedding band is not found at the Hilton?

If your wedding band is not found at the Hilton, you should file a police report and also contact your insurance provider. It's also a good idea to reach out to the Hilton's corporate office to see if they can offer any assistance.

5. Can I get a refund for my stay at the Hilton if my wedding band was lost during my stay?

Unfortunately, the Hilton does not offer refunds for lost personal belongings. They may provide compensation or discounts for future stays as a gesture of goodwill, but it is not guaranteed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Jess_K
  • General Chat
2 3