• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reboot Your Pampered Chef Biz: Get Cash Now!

I need ideas for starting selling Pampered Chef. The speaker became a PC Consultant in January and has had an open house and catalog parties. They have never had a real party and haven't pushed for one because they're not a natural cook. They are now inactive and disappointed about it. They decided to start their comeback with an advertised open house shared with other direct sellers. However, the open house was cancelled and they are now considering advertising themselves and turning it into their own party. They are seeking advice from successful consultants and are interested in making cash. They need help with bookings and are looking for ideas like giving away a free small batter bowl for parties booked in November and December. They have also heard about murder mystery parties and are interested in trying
VIROFELIX
I need some ideas from people on really starting selling Pampered Chef. I became a PC Consultant in January mostly because I love PC and wanted more. I have had an open house and some catalog parties for people. I have never had a real party and have not pushed for one because I'm not a natural cook (like most of you are I'm sure). I have slipped away into inactive status and am digusted that I have. I decided to start my comeback with an advertised open house shared with other direct sellers in my community. You know the kind...you book a table and give away free items and get your name out. I had purchased books, bought old items from people on ebay to give away, and was geared up to start back up with a blast.
Yesterday I found a note in my door that the open house was cancelled due to conflicts and my money was returned. I'm disgusted with the whole deal but thinking maybe I should just advertise myself and turn it into a party of my own. So what do you think? I would love advice from all you successful consultants. I'm no longer interested in just buying products...I want cash!!!!!!!!!!

Need to have hosts:rolleyes: Hi , I think thats a Great idea to have the PARTY YOURSELF. And you don't have to know how to cook to be a PC concultant. All you need to do is to practice 2 or 3 recipes on your family and go with those for a while till you learn more , and you only need to do 1 demo recipe you do not have to do 2. Now go back to the begining when you really got excited to be a PC consultant and write down 100 name of people you know ,your husband knows your kids friend mothers , co workers ect you know what I mean, then get together a flyer or get on the PHONE and tell them about all the gifts they can buy for the holidays, and the specials that PC has for there hosts , and guests I have been with PC for 5 1.2 years and still LOVE every thing about it have you Director help you with a plan ,This is the best time of year to be selling Pamperedchef And at the open house see if you can get another person there like Avon ect and tell have a BOOKING idea like a FREE sm batter bowl if they book and hold there party in NOV and DEC ( then you buy the SM Batter bowl on there party with the Discount it can be a 30 % ) . that may help with BOOKINGS
Also put a small flyer in the neiborhood mailboxes or at their front door telling them what you do and that you take Orders anytime . Stay Positve about PC and you can do well if you keep a keep telling every one what you do . GOOD LUCK :eek:
Doreen Zaino 252326 Future Director
www pamperedchef.com/doreenzaino [email protected]

Last edited:
Thanks for the replyThanks for the reply. My director is a really nice person, but hasn't been much help that's one of the reasons I have come to this site to see what other people are doing. In one day I have already picked up a lot of info I have never heard of. I can use all the advice I can get. Its always good to get another persons point of view and how they are doing things. I read about the murder mystery party's some people have been doing and I am going to try that as one of the party's I offer for the next month.

Phyllis

chef131doreen said:
:
Also put a small flyer in the neiborhood mailboxes or at their front door telling them what you do and that you take Orders anytime . Stay Positve about PC and you can do well if you keep a keep telling every one what you do . GOOD LUCK :eek:

Do you have a cute small flyer? I love this idea! Where would you leave them (our postmaster complains if anything is put in mailboxes)? Thanks!

chef131doreen said:
:rolleyes: Hi , I think thats a Great idea to have the PARTY YOURSELF. And you don't have to know how to cook to be a PC concultant. All you need to do is to practice 2 or 3 recipes on your family and go with those for a while till you learn more , and you only need to do 1 demo recipe you do not have to do 2. Now go back to the begining when you really got excited to be a PC consultant and write down 100 name of people you know ,your husband knows your kids friend mothers , co workers ect you know what I mean, then get together a flyer or get on the PHONE and tell them about all the gifts they can buy for the holidays, and the specials that PC has for there hosts , and guests I have been with PC for 5 1.2 years and still LOVE every thing about it have you Director help you with a plan ,This is the best time of year to be selling Pamperedchef And at the open house see if you can get another person there like Avon ect and tell have a BOOKING idea like a FREE sm batter bowl if they book and hold there party in NOV and DEC ( then you buy the SM Batter bowl on there party with the Discount it can be a 30 % ) . that may help with BOOKINGS

Don't forget to have "catalog show" packets with you wherever you go! If you ask someone if they'd like to host a show and they seem hesitant, let them know they can host a catalog show and just turn it into a "kitchen" show later if they feel like it. Don't forget to bring a catalog with you to all of your appointments and ASK (no one is offended when they're asked "would you like fries with that" - they aren't if you ask if they'd mind if you left them a catalog ~ you can even use mini-catalogs. :)

1. How can I get cash now for my Pampered Chef business?

With the Reboot Your Pampered Chef Biz program, you can unlock the value of your business and receive cash now. This program allows you to sell your Pampered Chef business to a trusted buyer, giving you immediate access to the cash you need.

2. Is my Pampered Chef business eligible for the Reboot program?

As long as you have an active Pampered Chef business, you are eligible for the Reboot program. This includes consultants, directors, and team leaders. Simply fill out the online application and our team will reach out to you to discuss the next steps.

3. How long does the Reboot process take?

The Reboot process can vary in length depending on the complexity of your business and the speed at which you provide the necessary information. Generally, the process can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months.

4. Will I receive a fair price for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, our team works to ensure that you receive a fair price for your business based on its current value. We take into account factors such as sales, team size, and overall performance. Our goal is to provide a win-win situation for both the seller and the buyer.

5. What happens to my team and customers after I sell my Pampered Chef business?

Your team and customers will be transitioned to the new owner, who will continue to support and work with them. Your team members will have the opportunity to continue their Pampered Chef business under the new owner, and your customers will still be able to purchase their favorite products and receive support from the new owner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mferner