• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mastering Booking Calls: Tips for Overcoming Awkwardness with Friends

In summary, the purpose of a booking call is to schedule a party or demonstration to showcase Pampered Chef products and potentially earn free or discounted items as a host. Some tips for overcoming awkwardness when asking friends to host a party include focusing on the benefits, such as free products and quality time with friends, and remembering that they likely want to support you. During a booking call, it is important to mention the date options, special offers, and benefits of hosting, as well as specific products or recipes that may interest your friends. To make the booking call more engaging and fun, consider offering a game or activity during the party. If someone declines to host, it is important to stay positive and thank them for considering it. You can also
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I'm in an awckward postion and need everyone's advice. After 6 years in the business I need to learn how to make booking calls. What do I say to my friends that all know that I sell P.C. The awkward part is that I've never called any of them before to ask for a booking.
Thanks

There's a "Bookings" recording from Jane Miller on the Promotions Grid on CC from August and she mentions using "I thought of you because" as a conversation starter.

It's a good one! Perhaps something like "I thought of you because we always have so much fun together and it struck me that we haven't done a PC show together...

"Hey I wanted to let you know that I have turned over a new leaf and decided to be serious about my Pampered Chef business. I joined 6 years ago to have fun and the Company has done so many marvelous things that I'd be silly not to take advantage of them and do this now as a business instead of a hobby. Who do you know that would love to learn how to create amazing gourmet meals at home at Family Friendly prices? Do you think you could help me launch this endeavor right and have a few friends over to see how cool these tools are? I'll even provide the food ingredients for the recipe i am making--you just do a beverage."

What is the purpose of a booking call?

The purpose of a booking call is to schedule a party or demonstration with your friends and family to showcase Pampered Chef products. It is an opportunity to share your love for the products and potentially earn free or discounted items as a host.

How can I overcome awkwardness when asking friends to host a party?

One tip is to focus on the benefits of hosting a party, such as getting free products and spending quality time with friends. Also, remember that your friends likely want to support you and may be interested in trying out new products.

What are some key things to mention during a booking call?

Be sure to mention the date options for the party, any special offers or promotions, and the benefits of hosting. You can also mention specific products or recipes that your friends may be interested in trying.

How can I make my booking call more engaging and fun?

One idea is to offer a game or activity during the party, such as a recipe exchange or a virtual cooking challenge. This can make the party more interactive and enjoyable for both the host and guests.

What should I do if someone declines to host a party?

Don't take it personally and thank them for considering it. You can also offer alternative options, such as hosting a virtual party or placing an order through their own personal party link. Remember to stay positive and keep the door open for future opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies