1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Lost For Words

1. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

I was suprised that when someone asked me about the Pampered Chef business, I didn't have a good enough response. I never have any problems when I'm talking to someone that knows our products, but lately I've been asked by a few ladies that had never heard of The Pampered Chef.
    What do you say when someone asks you about our business?

Dec 10, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

It's an outstanding line of products, I've been a fan for YEARS and I can't believe that I waited so long to become a consultant! :D Then offer to send a recruiting packet home and schedule a time to call & see what they thought about the info. ;)

Dec 10, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

"I help people by teaching them how to save time in the kitchen while still preparting healthy, filling and quick dinners for their families so that they can spend more time together at the dinner table."

Then take it from there depending on the response.

Dec 10, 2009
  4. kcont

kcont Member

I take the stress out of mealtime planning and preparation.....

Dec 10, 2009
  5. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

That sounds good. I need to put it into my on words. I never heard of The Pampered Chef either until I went to a cluster meeting and I joined that night.

Dec 10, 2009
  6. jcsmilez

jcsmilez Advanced Member Gold Member

It's my job to help families save time and money while creating healthy and delicious meals at home and I get to teach others to build a business around the life they dream. It doesn't get any better than this!

Dec 11, 2009
  7. sklay723

sklay723 Advanced Member Gold Member

"I am an independent consultant for a great company with awesome kitchen products. I get to spend time meeting new people, demonstrating great recipes (and trying them for myself, too!), and learning new things all the time. And the best part is that I set my own schedule, so my family still comes first! Does that sound like something you might be interested in? I'd love to talk to you about it more..."

Dec 11, 2009
  8. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

What we do is like The Food Network LIVE!! And not only do you get to see the food being prepared, but you get to EAT it afterward!! Major plus over watching Emeril. The focus is on our awesome products that your friends purchase then based on those sales YOU get a shopping spree!!! Sound like FUN?

Dec 11, 2009
Have something to add?