• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do If I Lost a Customer's Check?

In summary, the customer's son may have taken the customer's check and the customer is looking for the check. The customer recommends looking around the house again and calling the customer if they want to cancel the check.
California Girl
I can't belive I lost a customers check!!!:blushing:
I have been looking all morning for that sucker! I have a feeling that my son took it and ripped it up!! {he likes to come to my computer and get paper}
How do I go about this? Should I call her, email her?
HELP:eek:

Look around a little more just to make sure and then I would call her. Explain the situation and be willing to eat any cancellation fees that she might be charged if she wants to cancel the first check.

wadesgirl said:
Look around a little more just to make sure and then I would call her. Explain the situation and be willing to eat any cancellation fees that she might be charged if she wants to cancel the first check.

I would assure her you know the check has not left your house (explain the son part) and that she doesn't need to cancel it unless she really wants to, and you will return the original if you ever find it.

NooraK said:
I would assure her you know the check has not left your house (explain the son part) and that she doesn't need to cancel it unless she really wants to, and you will return the original if you ever find it.

That's why I said if she wants to cancel her check. Some people don't mind but others will.

wadesgirl said:
That's why I said if she wants to cancel her check. Some people don't mind but others will.

Oops :eek: :blushing: :p I need to pay more attention to what I read!

I thought I'd lost a check once. Turned out the person had written it, folded it along the perforation, and the left it in her checkbook. Ask. We're all human. Most of our customers are very understanding.

My first party, I thought I had a check missing. It turned out, the gal hadn't written a check at all but had given me a credit card. I hadn't written the credit card numbers on the hard copy and somehow, managed to scroll my mouse and it changed the dropdown to "check", erasing her credit card numbers. I called to figure out what had happened and she told me she paid by credit cards and gave me the numbers again. Lesson learned. There is a reason for the hard copies and not just keeping the info on the computer only.

Once the show is delivered, I remove the CC numbers from the hard copies so they don't fall into the wrong hands if someone would happen to find them.

raebates said:
I thought I'd lost a check once. Turned out the person had written it, folded it along the perforation, and the left it in her checkbook.

Ask. We're all human. Most of our customers are very understanding.

I've had this more than once!!

I thought I lost a check once, and was on the verge of calling my customer when I decided to look one more time...and I found it! Hope this happens to you, but calling the customer will still be OK, I'm sure. I've had to call when CC #s don't go through, and when they've made the check out to PC, and nobody's ever been angry.

1. What should I do if I lost my Pampered Chef check?

If you have lost your Pampered Chef check, the first step is to contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be able to assist you in replacing your lost check.

2. How long does it take to receive a replacement check?

The process of replacing a lost check typically takes 4-6 weeks. This allows for time to cancel the lost check and issue a new one.

3. Is there a fee for replacing a lost check?

No, there is no fee for replacing a lost check. However, if you have requested multiple replacements, there may be a fee for the additional checks.

4. Can I have the replacement check mailed to a different address?

Yes, you can have the replacement check mailed to a different address. Please make sure to provide the correct mailing address when contacting our customer service team.

5. Can I request a replacement check if the original check has already been cashed?

If the original check has already been cashed, we are unable to issue a replacement check. Please contact our customer service team to discuss alternative options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • pampchefrhondab