• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recover Lost Career Sales: Understanding Inactivity Policies and Exceptions

In summary, CC is having some software update issues that are causing some sales to not show up, but they are still active.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I just noticed that I lost my career sales? I thought that if you were inactive for 2 months in a row, you lost them? I wasn't inactive in January, but was last month because of illness. The last time I was inactive was November of last year. I can't seem to find anything in the P&P manual other than "two consecutive months." Can someone save me a phonecall to the HO before I freak?

When was the last month you submitted sales? Dec or Jan?

I submitted in January. I had one show and 2 online orders.

Maybe it's because today's the first of the month. If you had sales in January, you should still be fine.

I think that CC is down. I can't find my sales either!

Thank you for this post ... I just looked and mine went to zero as well. I too submitted shows in January.

Susan

ok.. so maybe I won't panic yet!

there's a note that it will update at 4PM CST

well.. .it's after 4 and still no career sales showing up...anyone else still having this issue? I think I may have to make a phone call to HO

I just clicked on the message again and it says after 5 ct now.

Mine are not there either but this seems to be normal with the beginning of the month. I was active last month so I will check either tonight or tomorrow. It does say now it will be updated after 5pm...Karen

just called HO the wait time for a call back is 1 1/2 hour

I wouldn't call them - apparently they are having issues, just give them time!

My SD called for me. My career sales are still not showing up but they are not lost. Something about software update and changeover with the new 'community' link and such. They said to be patient.

Check your performance details, and it should still be there.

That's where I was looking. It still says zero. I'll just be patient I guess. :)

1. What are "Lost Career Sales?"

Lost career sales refer to potential sales or business opportunities that were not pursued or achieved due to various reasons such as missed opportunities, lack of follow-up, or poor sales performance. These lost sales can have a significant impact on a person's career, as they represent missed chances to grow and succeed in their profession.

2. How do lost career sales affect a person's career?

Lost career sales can have a detrimental effect on a person's career as they represent missed opportunities for growth and success. They can lead to a decrease in performance, missed targets, and fewer chances for advancement or promotion. Additionally, lost career sales can also damage a person's reputation and credibility in the industry, making it harder for them to secure future sales opportunities.

3. What are some common reasons for lost career sales?

There can be various reasons for lost career sales, including poor time management, lack of follow-up, ineffective sales strategies, lack of product knowledge, and not building strong relationships with clients. Other factors such as market changes, economic downturns, and external factors can also contribute to lost sales opportunities.

4. How can one prevent lost career sales?

To prevent lost career sales, it is essential to have effective time management, a clear understanding of the market, and excellent sales skills. Regularly following up with potential clients and building strong relationships can also help prevent lost sales. Additionally, continuously improving and adapting sales strategies to align with the current market trends can also prevent lost sales opportunities.

5. What can one do to recover from lost career sales?

If you have experienced lost career sales, it is essential to learn from the experience and identify the areas that need improvement. Reflect on what went wrong and develop a plan to prevent similar situations in the future. It may also be helpful to seek guidance from a mentor or attend training sessions to enhance your sales skills. Finally, stay positive and persistent, as every setback is an opportunity for growth and improvement in your career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Adrian