• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did I Lose 6.2 Pounds in One Week?!

In summary, the "Lost 6.2 Pounds in One Week!" program is a weight loss program that focuses on healthy and sustainable weight loss. It includes portion control, healthy eating habits, and regular exercise to achieve a 6.2 pound weight loss in one week. While it is possible to lose 6.2 pounds in one week, it is important to do so in a healthy and safe manner. The program provides a comprehensive guide on healthy eating and portion control, as well as a suggested exercise plan and tips for staying motivated. There are no specific dietary restrictions, but the program encourages incorporating whole, nutritious foods and mindful eating. It is suitable for most individuals, but it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional
lockhartkitchen
I'm tooting my own horn. I have never lost this much at one time in my life. I started Weight Watchers with a group at work, which I eat what I want, but it's all about portion control. I also started a meal replacement shake (not Weight Watchers). I've always been skeptical on the amounts people say you can lose with different weight shakes, but I did! Yeah me!

Good Job Julie!!

Way to go!

Congratulations! That's wonderful!

Congratulations on your weight loss but sadly..... ;( I FOUND IT!!!! Oh well, it is the holidays and I never start a new program until January 1 or maybe 2. :eek:

YEA. Way to go Julie!

Thank you! Pat-LOL We said the same thing when we realized we were starting this only 2 weeks before the first holiday.

WooHoo!!!! Way to go!!!

Yeaayyy julie, congrats!

lockhartkitchen said:
I'm tooting my own horn. I have never lost this much at one time in my life. I started Weight Watchers with a group at work, which I eat what I want, but it's all about portion control. I also started a meal replacement shake (not Weight Watchers). I've always been skeptical on the amounts people say you can lose with different weight shakes, but I did! Yeah me!

What's the shake that you tried? When do you have the shake? Lunch?

You certainly deserve to toot your own horn--listen carefully and you'll hear all of us tooting ours for you, as well! Congrats!

What is the "Lost 6.2 Pounds in One Week!" program?

"Lost 6.2 Pounds in One Week!" is a weight loss program designed to help individuals lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way. It includes a combination of portion control, healthy eating habits, and regular exercise to achieve a 6.2 pound weight loss in one week.

Is it safe to lose 6.2 pounds in one week?

While it is possible to lose 6.2 pounds in one week, it is important to do so in a healthy and safe manner. This program emphasizes healthy eating and regular exercise, which is a safe and sustainable way to lose weight. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss program.

What does the program entail?

The "Lost 6.2 Pounds in One Week!" program includes a comprehensive guide on healthy eating and portion control, as well as a suggested exercise plan. It also provides tips and tricks for staying motivated and on track with your weight loss goals. Additionally, it offers support and accountability through a community of individuals following the same program.

Are there any specific dietary restrictions with this program?

There are no specific dietary restrictions with the "Lost 6.2 Pounds in One Week!" program. However, it does focus on incorporating whole, nutritious foods into your meals and limiting processed and high-fat foods. The program also encourages mindful eating and listening to your body's hunger and fullness cues.

Is this program suitable for everyone?

The "Lost 6.2 Pounds in One Week!" program is suitable for most individuals looking to lose weight in a healthy way. However, it is always best to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss program, especially if you have any preexisting medical conditions or are taking any medications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies