• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Losing Monthly Host Special

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to remind past hosts and guests about the 6 month deadline for the monthly special. Rather than using a letter, it is more effective to personally reach out through email or social media to remind them and provide information about the current offer. Resources and templates can also be found on the Pampered Chef Consultant Community or Consultant Corner for further assistance.
pcdesireeb
Does anyone have a letter that can be sent to a past host and guest reminding them the 6 month deadline is approaching so that they don't miss out on the monthly special? Or where I can find one? Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Do it by phone.Your best bet in this case is not a letter. Those get ignored way to often or set aside and forgotten. First, make sure you know which month the 6 months is up. Make sure you know which dates you need to book. Then I would get on the phone. Call the host first. Tell them which month(s) are available yet to them. See which bonus they like better. Then call the booking guest. Remind them of how the bonus works and see what dates they can fill for you based on which bonus the host would like. Tell that to the booking guest as well so they are both on the same page. Say something like, "Hi Mary, I just spoke to Jean about the host bonus for the month of February. Jean said she would really like to be able to purchase a piece of cookware at 60% off. You booked a show from her and the time is up on February 28th so I would like to ask which of these two dates might fit your schedule." Now, remember to have a couple more dates, if you have them just in case. By giving them just two at a time, it makes it easier for them to make a decision.
You can't get a date from a letter so the phone should be used.

I believe I found this on this site. Change it to suit your needs. HTH! :D

Attachments

• Past Host Discount Expiring.doc
    52 KB · Views: 609
Thanks!Thank you for the suggestions! :)

Hi there!As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of reminding our past hosts and guests about the 6 month deadline for the monthly special. I have found that a simple and friendly reminder is usually the most effective way to ensure that they don't miss out on the special offer.One idea is to send a personalized email to each past host and guest, thanking them for their support and highlighting the upcoming deadline. You can also include a brief description of the current monthly special and how it can benefit them. Another option is to create a social media post or graphic that can be shared with your past hosts and guests, reminding them of the deadline and encouraging them to take advantage of the offer.If you need further inspiration, I suggest checking out the Pampered Chef Consultant Community or the Consultant Corner on our website for resources and templates that you can use for your reminder. I hope this helps and best of luck with your outreach!Sincerely,

What is the "Losing Monthly Host Special"?

The "Losing Monthly Host Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to hosts who have a qualifying party but are unable to hold their party within the designated month. It allows them to still receive the host special for that month.

How do I qualify for the "Losing Monthly Host Special"?

To qualify for the "Losing Monthly Host Special", you must have a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and at least four buying guests. The party can be held online or in-person.

Can I choose which month's host special I receive?

No, the "Losing Monthly Host Special" will be the host special for the month that your party was originally scheduled for. However, you do have the option to purchase any previous month's host special at a discounted price.

Can I still receive additional rewards as a host if I qualify for the "Losing Monthly Host Special"?

Yes, you can still receive additional rewards based on the total sales of your party. The "Losing Monthly Host Special" is in addition to any other rewards you may earn as a host.

Is there a limit to how many times I can qualify for the "Losing Monthly Host Special"?

Yes, the "Losing Monthly Host Special" can only be received once per month. If you are unable to hold your party in multiple months, you can only receive the host special for one of those months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies