1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Lordy, Lordy ....

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I am hitting the big 4-0 next month.

I am looking for some ways to promote my business without breaking the bank.

To date, no promotion I've done has ever been too successful ... dismal responses to e-mails and phone calls ...please tell me ways to make this promotion fly!

Mar 17, 2009
  2. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I would ask friends and family if they know of any groups or organizations that are having any flea markets or rummage sales that you could attend. Usually the space costs around $20.

That is what I have been doing and sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't. You just have to go for it!

Mar 18, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

You could do...

Lordy, Lordy, one in 40... Tell everyone you will do a random drawing if you get 40 orders in the month, one of them will be free.

4. Trish in Texas

Trish in Texas Member Gold Member

Happy Birthday!

I, too, had a recent Birthday (I turned 56 on March 12th.) So, I made up this flyer to promote sales. Maybe this will be a stepping off place for your special day.

Trish in Texas
    Independent Consultant

Attached Files:

5. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Hmmm ... good thoughts.

This is what I have decided:

* If I get 11 orders by Saturday, April 11 I will do a drawing.
    * One person gets 10 percent off their order
    * One person gets 10 percent off one item.
    * One person gets a prize (a past season's season's best)
    * And the grand prize winer gets an item for 40 percent off.

Since it is kit enhancement month I can order it that way and not lose money ... or I can just toss it on a host's order and eat the other 20 percent so I still get commission on it.

Mar 22, 2009
Have something to add?