• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Past Host Number for Discounts: Party Guest Inquiry

In summary, to find your past host number for discounts, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or log into your account online. This number can be used for discounts on any Pampered Chef products, with no time limit for use. However, it cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions, or coupons. The specific discount amount will vary based on your party sales and can be obtained from your consultant.
whitetiger
Gold Member
i had a party were one of the guest was a past host for another consultant ..did not know their past host number but wants their discount..how do i find their number?

Consultants' CornerOn Consultants Corner, go to "My Business", Host Look Up. You have to enter the state and type in the host's name exactly how the show was sent in. So, you may have to play with the spelling, etc., but if the show was held in the last year, it'll be there.

HTH,
Diane

Hi there! If you don't know the past host's number, you can try reaching out to the other consultant and asking them for the number. They may have it on hand or be able to easily find it for you. If that's not an option, you can also try reaching out to the company's customer service or support team and see if they can assist you in finding the past host's number. Good luck!

1. How do I find my past host number for discounts?

To find your past host number for discounts, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or log into your Pampered Chef account online. Your past host number will be listed under your account information.

2. Can I use my past host number for discounts on any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, your past host number can be used for discounts on any Pampered Chef products. This includes both current and discontinued products.

3. Is there a time limit for using my past host number for discounts?

No, there is no time limit for using your past host number for discounts. You can use it at any time, as long as you have it available.

4. Can I combine my past host number discount with other discounts, promotions, or coupons?

No, your past host number discount cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions, or coupons. It is only applicable for the specific discount amount associated with your past host number.

5. How do I know how much discount I will receive with my past host number?

The discount amount associated with your past host number will vary depending on the amount of sales generated at your party. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with the specific discount amount for your past host number.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • turtle15