• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Trade Dots Blanket for 2009 HWC Apron?

In summary, a friend of mine is having surgery and wants to trade a blanket she received as a gift for a new 2009 HWC apron. If anyone is interested, please PM her.
PamperChefCarol
I have a brand, new in box, Dots Blanket that I received at leadership this past January. When I say new, I mean still in the original box with the ribbon, never been opened.

Here's the deal. I have a Consultant friend who was just diagnosed with a tumor in her brain. They are fairly certain it's not cancer, but they can't be certain until they go in and get it out. Needless to say, she is stressed to the limit. The surgery is set for either the end of May or early June. You know how doctors are, they are not being very cooperative with getting her a date. She is scrambling to get loose ends tied up.

She really wanted the Help Whip Cancer apron, but wasn't able to submit the two shows to earn it. I know it would cheer her up if I could get her one. I offered her mine, but she won't take it. So here's the deal, I want to trade my Dots Blanket for a new 2009 HWC apron, the pink long one. I know it's a long shot, but those that earned it but don't wear aprons, I would love to take yours off your hands and give you the blanket.

If anyone is interested, please PM me. Please don't ask for just the blanket, I really want to trade for the apron. I am willing to pay whatever postage is necessary to 48198.

You such a great friend!

I am willing to trade. I am not a pink lady.

PamperChefCarol said:
I have a brand, new in box, Dots Blanket that I received at leadership this past January. When I say new, I mean still in the original box with the ribbon, never been opened.

Here's the deal. I have a Consultant friend who was just diagnosed with a tumor in her brain. They are fairly certain it's not cancer, but they can't be certain until they go in and get it out. Needless to say, she is stressed to the limit. The surgery is set for either the end of May or early June. You know how doctors are, they are not being very cooperative with getting her a date. She is scrambling to get loose ends tied up.

She really wanted the Help Whip Cancer apron, but wasn't able to submit the two shows to earn it. I know it would cheer her up if I could get her one. I offered her mine, but she won't take it. So here's the deal, I want to trade my Dots Blanket for a new 2009 HWC apron, the pink long one. I know it's a long shot, but those that earned it but don't wear aprons, I would love to take yours off your hands and give you the blanket.

If anyone is interested, please PM me. Please don't ask for just the blanket, I really want to trade for the apron. I am willing to pay whatever postage is necessary to 48198.

And the best part is that someone has already Pm'd me and is willing to trade. I can't wait to give it to Liz. It's not much, but anything that I can do to help her. I know that if the tables were turned, I would be a mess.

:) All of you PCheffers are the greatest! It's nice to know that there great people out there and I am fortunate to call all of you part of my PC family!!!

That's awesome!! I'm sure your friend will be touched!! I'll keep her in my prayers as well!!

This was so nice of you - and the other person.

I will be praying for her as well!

Thanks everyone for the good words. I know she is very anxious about the whole thing, but everyone pulling for her can't hurt.

1. What is a "Looking to Trade Dots Blanket"?

A "Looking to Trade Dots Blanket" is a limited edition blanket that features a colorful polka dot design and is made with soft, high-quality material. It is a popular item among Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

2. How can I obtain a "Looking to Trade Dots Blanket"?

The "Looking to Trade Dots Blanket" is only available through trade among Pampered Chef consultants. It cannot be purchased directly from the company or through our website. You can reach out to other consultants in your network to see if anyone is willing to trade with you.

3. Can I customize the design or color of the "Looking to Trade Dots Blanket"?

No, the "Looking to Trade Dots Blanket" is only available in the standard polka dot design and color. It cannot be customized or personalized.

4. Is the "Looking to Trade Dots Blanket" machine washable?

Yes, the "Looking to Trade Dots Blanket" is machine washable. However, we recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners and tumble dry on low heat or air dry.

5. Can I return or exchange the "Looking to Trade Dots Blanket"?

As the "Looking to Trade Dots Blanket" is only available through trade, we do not offer returns or exchanges. However, if there is an issue with the quality or condition of the blanket, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stampaholic1961
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • esavvymom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • iteachurkid