• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Get a Colored Quick-Stir Pitcher

In summary, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is available in five different colors: red, blue, green, purple, and yellow, and has a capacity of 2 quarts, or 64 ounces. It is also dishwasher safe, with the lid and plunger recommended to be hand washed. The pitcher can be used for both hot and cold beverages, with a maximum temperature of 212 degrees Fahrenheit. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any issues that may arise.
TriciaAnn
Hi Ladies :p ,
I'm looking to buy a PINK or BLUE 1-gallon quick stir pitcher. I have wore out my white one. I used it so much that the plunger stained a great deal. Thought I would do better if I got a colored one. I really like the blue, but don't know if anyone has an extra one to get rid of. I love making the Perfect Party Punch. It shows off the pitcher really well. Let me know if you ladies have an extra pitcher to sell me. I would really apprecite it. :)

Tricia Ann

Can't you bleach the plunger and get it white again?? That is what I do.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

I bleach mine too. But, I do like the blue one the best. I wish we had a colored one in the everyday line.

I have tried everything!!!!Bleach, plus other cleaners. Sorry, but thanks for the help.

Tricia Ann

what did you make it it? I make Kool Aid and tea in mine. You can also run it through the dishwasher as long as you put it on the top rack and it can't fall to the bottom. I have trouble with my chopper sometimes getting discolored and I soak it for a little while in bleach water. Sorry I'm not much help.

What colors are available for the Quick-Stir Pitcher?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher is available in five different colors: red, blue, green, purple, and yellow.

What is the capacity of the Quick-Stir Pitcher?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher has a capacity of 2 quarts, or 64 ounces.

Is the Quick-Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is top rack dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash the lid and plunger for best results.

Can the Quick-Stir Pitcher be used for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is safe to use for both hot and cold beverages. It is made from heat-resistant material and can withstand temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit.

Does the Quick-Stir Pitcher come with any warranty?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your pitcher, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jbachen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • CRuff