• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Professional Cookware 2-qt. Saucepan with Lid?

In summary, the most commonly used size for everyday cooking is a 2 quart sauce pan made of high-quality stainless steel with a non-stick coating. It is compatible with all cooktops and is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for the non-stick coating. All sauce pans also come with matching lids for versatile cooking methods.
meg_emt08
I am looking to buy one of the sauce pans that was on the outlet a while back.. I have a customer that would really like one! Please PM me if you have one that you are willing to sell..

It is the Professional Cookware 2-qt. Saucepan with Lid that my customer is wanting to buy.

1. What size sauce pan do I need for everyday cooking?

The most commonly used sauce pan size for everyday cooking is a 2 quart sauce pan. It is large enough to hold a variety of ingredients and can easily be used for sauces, soups, and boiling pasta.

2. What materials are the sauce pans made of?

Our sauce pans are made of high-quality stainless steel, which is known for its durability and even heat distribution. They also have a non-stick coating for easy cleaning.

3. Can these sauce pans be used on an induction cooktop?

Yes, our sauce pans are compatible with all types of cooktops, including induction. The stainless steel construction allows for even heat distribution on all surfaces.

4. Are these sauce pans dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our sauce pans are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.

5. Do the sauce pans come with lids?

Yes, all of our sauce pans come with matching lids that fit securely to lock in heat and moisture while cooking. This also allows for versatile cooking methods, such as steaming or simmering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amairead
  • amairead