• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Cookware for Your New Home? Check Out My Wishlist!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cookware including stainless steel, non-stick, cast iron, ceramic, and stoneware, as well as specialty cookware for specific dishes. Their cookware stands out for its high-quality materials and innovative features, and comes with a satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranties. Customers can purchase Pampered Chef cookware online or through a consultant, and it can also be found at in-home cooking shows. To care for the cookware, hand washing with warm, soapy water is recommended, although most products are dishwasher safe. Finally, Pampered Chef cookware is safe to use on gas, electric, and induction stovetops, but not recommended for ceramic or glass stovetops
Tara28
Silver Member
I just moved to a new home and don't have any cookware. I was renting a room prior to my move so I was able to use my landlords cookware. Does anyone have any new or used cookware in good condition? Does anyone have the white ceramic cookeware that was discontinued? Please e-mail me at [email protected] with a list of things you are interested in selling and the dollar amount.

Thanks!
Tara

Just e-mailed you.

1. What types of cookware does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of cookware, including stainless steel, non-stick, cast iron, ceramic, and stoneware. We also have specialty cookware for specific dishes such as grilling and baking.

2. What sets Pampered Chef cookware apart from other brands?

Our cookware is designed with high-quality materials and innovative features to make cooking easier and more enjoyable. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranties on select products.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef cookware online?

Yes, you can purchase our cookware online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Our products are also available for purchase at in-home cooking shows.

4. How do I care for my Pampered Chef cookware?

To ensure the longevity of your cookware, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and avoiding harsh cleaning agents. Most of our cookware is also dishwasher safe for convenience.

5. Is Pampered Chef cookware safe to use with all types of stovetops?

Our cookware is safe to use on gas, electric, and induction stovetops. However, it is not recommended for use on ceramic or glass stovetops, as it may scratch the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emmabelle47
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • KayteTUrner