• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Go Shopping at Ice Box: Get Ideas & Advice From Experts

In summary, the conversation is about advertising for an upcoming "Go Shop" event at a local Ice Box, sponsored by the local newspaper. The consultant is wondering what they can include in their 1" x 3" advertisement and is looking for past practices and thoughts from other experts. Some suggestions are to use the new logo and include a generic message or focus on gift-giving. Another suggestion is to use Merrill's ad generator, which is $2.99 per month, but some consultants have not been charged after the initial fee.
Melissa78
Gold Member
Looking to all of you experts for thoughts and past practices. I am doing a "Go Shop" event at our local Ice Box with a fellow consultant and its sponsored by the local newspaper. For our fee, we get a 1" x 3" advertisement in the flyer they are putting out. I just read the policy and see that we use the new logo that says consultant on it) but what else can we say or do? I've been closing a United Way campaign all day keying in 3400 donor cards and my brain is fried so I do apologize if this dilemma is simple.

Also any ideas of what you would include? I think it should just be basic with the logo and then something like "Stop by and shop with The Pampered Chef for all of those hard-to-buy-for people."

My team mate thinks it should be the January specials. The reason for this event is shopping even though our hopes are set on bookings vs sales but the public doesn't need to know that. (IMO)

Thoughts? Any policy experts want to throw out your two cents?
THANKS so much!

Re: AdvertisingI think the best option would be to use Merrill's ad generator. It's $2.99 per month, and will for sure be per policy, and once you've created your ad, you can save it and cancel your membership.

Re: AdvertisingI personally wouldn't list January specials in the ad anyway. I'd be a bit more generic or gear towards gift-giving like you mentioend.
And like Noora said, the Ad Generator on Merrill is quick, easy to operate and cheap - plus the ads fit with policy as far as content. You just can't customize a whole lot.(Noora-
how do they charge "per month"? I purchased it more than a year ago and still have access, but have never seen anywhere that I am getting charged the $2.99 a month (or anywhere you'd "cancel" it). Just wondering. :D)

Re: Advertising
esavvymom said:
(Noora-
how do they charge "per month"? I purchased it more than a year ago and still have access, but have never seen anywhere that I am getting charged the $2.99 a month (or anywhere you'd "cancel" it). Just wondering. :D)
Eh, I've never actually used it myself, that's just what I gathered from what others had posted, and what I thought I read when it first came out. I've heard the same, that other consultants didn't get charged after the initial $2.99.

Hello fellow consultant,

First of all, congratulations on being selected to participate in the "Go Shop" event at the local Ice Box! It's always exciting to have the opportunity to showcase our amazing products to the public.

In terms of what you can say or do for the advertisement, I would suggest highlighting the unique and high-quality products that The Pampered Chef offers. You can mention that our products make great gifts for anyone, from the hard-to-buy-for person to the cooking enthusiast. I also like your idea of including the consultant logo and a simple message like "Stop by and shop with The Pampered Chef."

As for whether to include the January specials, I think it would depend on what the event is focused on. If it's primarily a shopping event, then it might be more effective to highlight the products and their benefits rather than the specials. However, if the event is also geared towards bookings, then it could be beneficial to include the January specials as an incentive for guests to host a party. Ultimately, it's up to you and your team mate to decide what you think would work best for the event.

I hope this helps and good luck with the event! Don't forget to have fun and enjoy the opportunity to share our amazing products with others. Best of luck to you and your team mate!

What is Ice Box and what do they offer?

Ice Box is a comprehensive online shopping platform that offers a wide range of products and ideas for your shopping needs. They have a team of experts who provide advice and recommendations to help you make informed purchasing decisions.

How can I browse products on Ice Box?

You can browse products on Ice Box by using the search bar to look for specific items, or by browsing through their categories, which include home decor, fashion, electronics, and more. You can also filter your search results by price, brand, and other factors.

Are the products on Ice Box of good quality?

Yes, all the products on Ice Box are handpicked by their team of experts and are of excellent quality. They also have customer reviews and ratings for each product, so you can see what others have to say about it before making a purchase.

Do I need an account to shop on Ice Box?

No, you do not need an account to browse and shop on Ice Box. However, having an account allows you to save your favorite products, track your orders, and receive personalized recommendations based on your shopping history.

How can I get advice from experts on Ice Box?

You can get advice from experts on Ice Box by using their "Ask the Expert" feature, where you can submit a question and receive a personalized response from one of their experts. You can also browse through their blog section for helpful tips and advice on various shopping topics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • thehaleykitchen