• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vintage Accent Decorator and Cheese Planer for Sale - Contact Me Now!

In summary, the Vintage Accent Decorator and Cheese Planer is made of high-quality, durable stainless steel and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The Vintage Accent Decorator is a handheld tool with interchangeable tips for decorating pastries and desserts. The Cheese Planer can also be used for slicing other foods. These products come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty.
Loreen
Looking for the ring to the older easy accent decorator and the older cheese planer with the ridged head at the base with wavy blade.

If you have either of these items that you are willing to sell, please contact me by email with price and shipping to 34997.

Thanks,

[email protected]

Try using the ring that comes on the (I think Advent?) larger baby bottles for the EAD. It's worked for me in the past;)

I haver a cheese planer. It is about 6.5 inches long. Has a ss blade with the center lifted for planing the cheese. it has a white cover of the end. Is this the one you want? Let me know by personal msg. and I can send you a pic. If you want it, I will part with it.

did you find the cheese planer you wanted becasue I have both cheese knives in the old bistro set... [email protected]

1. What is the Vintage Accent Decorator and Cheese Planer made of?

The Vintage Accent Decorator and Cheese Planer is made of high-quality, durable stainless steel.

2. Is the Vintage Accent Decorator and Cheese Planer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Vintage Accent Decorator and Cheese Planer is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. How does the Vintage Accent Decorator work?

The Vintage Accent Decorator is a handheld tool with multiple interchangeable tips that allow for easy decorating of pastries, cakes, and other desserts. Simply fill the tube with icing or whipped cream and twist on the desired tip to create beautiful designs.

4. Can the Cheese Planer be used for other foods besides cheese?

Yes, the Cheese Planer can also be used for slicing other foods such as vegetables, fruits, and chocolate.

5. Are these products still under warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Vintage Accent Decorator and Cheese Planer, come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty for any defects in material or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • rayday
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies