• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Season's Best Books & Recipe Cards | New Consultant Extra Copies

In summary, the Season's Best Books & Recipe Cards are a valuable resource for consultants to share with their customers and showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products. Extra copies can be purchased or obtained from a mentor or team leader. These cards can also be personalized with the consultant's information. While the recipes are designed for Pampered Chef products, they can be adapted to use with similar tools and ingredients. The cards are updated twice a year with new seasonal products and recipes, making it important for consultants to stay up-to-date.
thepartylady
Gold Member
New Consultant looking for extra copies of old Season's Best books and any older recipe cards!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!

I don't have any to spare, but if you're just looking for the recipes, there are several years' worth of SBRC available on CC, as well as theme show archives with recipes from the previous theme shows (which is what the recipe cards would feature).

There are some "retired" recipe cards on CC under Managing you business - scroll down to Samples/Outlet/Supplies and then you will see another drop down list. Go to the "While Supplies Last Items" and you will find them.
Hope that helps.

I have previous years of Seasons Best & packages of previous years of recipe cards. I'll get back with you on the exact ones that I have. :)
Amy

I have tons if you are interested. I am actually no longer selling so I would love to get rid of them. email me at andrea _ merrigan at yahoo dot com
Let me know if you still need any.

I have old recipe cards - Mock Lemon Meringue Cake (brand new pack of 30) and Loaded Baked Potato Chowder (only used 1 from the pack so 29 still in the plastic). I'm asking $1.00 for all of them.

1. What is the purpose of the Season's Best Books & Recipe Cards?

The Season's Best Books & Recipe Cards are a collection of our latest and most popular recipes that showcase the use of our Pampered Chef products. They are a valuable resource for both new and experienced consultants to share with their customers and demonstrate the versatility of our products.

2. How can I obtain extra copies of the Season's Best Books & Recipe Cards?

As a new consultant, you will receive a set of Season's Best Books & Recipe Cards in your starter kit. If you need extra copies, you can purchase them through your consultant website or by contacting customer service. You can also ask your mentor or team leader if they have any extra copies to share.

3. Can I personalize the Season's Best Books & Recipe Cards with my contact information?

Yes, you can personalize the Season's Best Books & Recipe Cards with your name, contact information, and consultant website. This is a great way to promote your business and make it easier for customers to reach you for future orders or bookings.

4. Are the recipes in the Season's Best Books & Recipe Cards exclusive to Pampered Chef products?

While the recipes in the Season's Best Books & Recipe Cards are designed to showcase the use of our products, they can also be made with similar tools and ingredients. We encourage you to be creative and adapt the recipes to fit your customers' needs and preferences.

5. Are the Season's Best Books & Recipe Cards updated regularly?

Yes, the Season's Best Books & Recipe Cards are updated twice a year with our new seasonal products and recipes. As a consultant, it is important to stay up-to-date with the latest versions to provide your customers with the best and most current information about our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherri lynn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • VictoriaH