• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Spring Catalog Cheat Sheet & Booking Flyer

In summary, the Spring Catalog Cheat Sheet and Booking Flyer is a helpful tool that contains all the information about the latest products and exclusive deals for the season. It can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant either in physical or digital form. The cheat sheet includes product descriptions, prices, promotions, and recipe ideas. The booking flyer can be used to host a party with friends and family, and the host can earn free products and discounts. The materials can also be shared with others through social media or email.
thinkingpc
I am looking to see if anyone has done or seen a spring catalog cheat sheet? As well as the booking flyer March-June for hostesses and then guests.

Ive started to work on them but last time I did this as soon as I did they were posted so I thought I would check first..

thank you

Spring/Summer 2006 Cheat SheetHere's a sheet I got from someone. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Catalog Cheat Sheet list w pgs.doc
    31 KB · Views: 596
That's Great! Thank you PamperedharrietThank you for the cheat sheet! I've never seen one and have never even thought of this. What a great idea! I'm always getting asked where such and such is and I just can't keep up with the catalog! This will be so helpful!

Another verionHi, "Anal Annie" here! I got this cheat sheet from my AD, and I always have issues if stuff doesn't line up. So, for those of you with the same psychosis, here is a version that has all the columns lining up.

I wish I could say I have better things to do with my time, but I do this kind of stuff in the middle of the night when I can't sleep!!!!

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2006 s s Catalog Cheat Sheet_.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:

What is the Spring Catalog Cheat Sheet and Booking Flyer?

The Spring Catalog Cheat Sheet and Booking Flyer is a helpful tool that contains all the information you need to know about our latest products and exclusive deals for the season. It also includes a flyer for booking parties and events with our consultants.

How can I get a copy of the Spring Catalog Cheat Sheet and Booking Flyer?

You can get a copy of the Spring Catalog Cheat Sheet and Booking Flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have physical copies available or can send you a digital version via email.

What information is included in the Spring Catalog Cheat Sheet?

The Spring Catalog Cheat Sheet includes all the new products for the season, their descriptions, and prices. It also highlights any special promotions or discounts available. Additionally, it includes tips and recipe ideas for using the new products.

How can I use the Booking Flyer to host a party?

The Booking Flyer can be used to host a Pampered Chef party with your friends and family. Simply fill in your information and preferred date for the party, and your consultant will reach out to you to confirm and plan the event. As a host, you can earn free products and exclusive discounts.

Can I share the Spring Catalog Cheat Sheet and Booking Flyer with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share the Spring Catalog Cheat Sheet and Booking Flyer with anyone who may be interested in hosting a party or learning about our products. You can also share it on social media or through email to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • ahinchey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • adventurechef