• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for..

Aug 11, 2005
I am looking to see if anyone has done or seen a spring catalog cheat sheet? As well as the booking flyer March-June for hostesses and then guests.

Ive started to work on them but last time I did this as soon as I did they were posted so I thought I would check first..

thank you

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
Spring/Summer 2006 Cheat Sheet

Here's a sheet I got from someone. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Catalog Cheat Sheet list w pgs.doc
    31 KB · Views: 514
Oct 21, 2005
That's Great! Thank you Pamperedharriet

Thank you for the cheat sheet! I've never seen one and have never even thought of this. What a great idea! I'm always getting asked where such and such is and I just can't keep up with the catalog! This will be so helpful!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Another verion

Hi, "Anal Annie" here! I got this cheat sheet from my AD, and I always have issues if stuff doesn't line up. So, for those of you with the same psychosis, here is a version that has all the columns lining up.

I wish I could say I have better things to do with my time, but I do this kind of stuff in the middle of the night when I can't sleep!!!!

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2006 s s Catalog Cheat Sheet_.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 475
Last edited: