1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Looking for..

1. I am looking to see if anyone has done or seen a spring catalog cheat sheet? As well as the booking flyer March-June for hostesses and then guests.

Ive started to work on them but last time I did this as soon as I did they were posted so I thought I would check first..

thank you

Mar 2, 2006
  2. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Spring/Summer 2006 Cheat Sheet

Here's a sheet I got from someone. Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

3. That's Great! Thank you Pamperedharriet

Thank you for the cheat sheet! I've never seen one and have never even thought of this. What a great idea! I'm always getting asked where such and such is and I just can't keep up with the catalog! This will be so helpful!

4. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Another verion

Hi, "Anal Annie" here! I got this cheat sheet from my AD, and I always have issues if stuff doesn't line up. So, for those of you with the same psychosis, here is a version that has all the columns lining up.

I wish I could say I have better things to do with my time, but I do this kind of stuff in the middle of the night when I can't sleep!!!!

:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2006
    Mar 5, 2006
Have something to add?