• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Salt & Pepper Mill Wanted - PM with Price & Shipping

In summary, all products at Pampered Chef are brand new and high quality. The price of the salt and pepper mill may vary and shipping is not included. To place an order, send a private message or order online. There is a satisfaction guarantee and some products may have a manufacturer's warranty.
newchefmommy
I have a customer looking for a Brand New in the package Salt and pepper Mill. Does anyone have one they could part with? Please pm me with price and shipping. Thanks

bumping....

I have two, but not the bamboo base. I'm not at home to see how heavy they are for shipping.

I guess I didn't clarify myself. I am looking for the retired one we sold as of last spring and summer. Thanks

Let me look and I will see if I have one of the retired ones.

If Christina does not have one, I have one I could sell to you.

Keep me updated, thanks

1. How do I know if the salt and pepper mill is brand new?

All of our products at Pampered Chef are brand new and have never been used before. We pride ourselves on providing high quality, new products to our customers.

2. What is the price of the salt and pepper mill?

The price of the salt and pepper mill may vary depending on the model and features. Please send us a private message with your specific request and we will provide you with a price quote.

3. Is shipping included in the price?

Shipping is not included in the price of the salt and pepper mill. However, we offer competitive shipping rates and can provide you with an estimate based on your location.

4. How can I place an order for the salt and pepper mill?

To place an order, please send us a private message with your request and we will provide you with further instructions on how to complete the purchase. You can also visit our website to browse our products and place an order online.

5. Are there any warranties or guarantees for the salt and pepper mill?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and we will work with you to find a solution. Some products may also come with a manufacturer's warranty, which will be included in the product description.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikki70563
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • HernandezFamilyKitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • ashleypc