• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Wire Rack for Medium or Large Round Stone

In summary, you can find a wire rack designed for medium or large round stones on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. While not necessary, it can help with even baking and transferring the stone. A wire cooling rack is not recommended as a substitute. The wire rack is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It should only be used with medium or large round stones to avoid damage.
berntay1
Please help! Was just in outlet but has disappeared.

I have a few but I'm not sure which size they are. Let me know if you're interested. I'm headed out of town so wouldn't be able to ship it until 11/6 at the earliest.

Lisa

I sent you a PM.

I believe I saw a couple on eBay. Just search Pampered Chef Rack.

1. Where can I find a wire rack for my medium or large round stone?

You can find a wire rack specifically designed for medium or large round stones on the Pampered Chef website. You can also purchase one through a Pampered Chef consultant in your area.

2. Do I need a wire rack for my round stone?

While a wire rack is not necessary for using your round stone, it can help with even baking and preventing the bottom from getting too dark. It also makes it easier to transfer the stone in and out of the oven.

3. Can I use a wire cooling rack as a substitute for a wire rack for my round stone?

No, we do not recommend using a wire cooling rack as a substitute for a wire rack for your round stone. A wire cooling rack may not be sturdy enough to support the weight of the stone and could potentially bend or break, causing damage to your stone.

4. Is the wire rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the wire rack for medium or large round stones is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water and drying it thoroughly to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can I use the wire rack for other Pampered Chef stones?

The wire rack for medium or large round stones is specifically designed for use with those sizes. We do not recommend using it with other Pampered Chef stones, as they may not fit properly and could potentially cause damage to the stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
  • DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mkparker