1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Looking for "What am I?" game

1. I have a guessing game from a past season (2006, I think). I don't know where this game originated, my director emailed it to me when I started and it had gone through several forwards before getting to her.

The descriptions of the products are risque. I am looking for an updated version of this game.

If you can help me make up descriptions for the new products, I would also like that.

If you have never seen this game, let me know, I can send you the out-dated one that I have.

Here are a few examples of the descriptions I have:

"We keep it hot for you. And, we’re easier to clean up after than your husband!" -- Stoneware
    "I get kinky with veggies, meat, cheeses, and ice cream too. I even come with my own “protective cover”.--Crinkle Cutter
    "Spread my legs. Bump me up against the can. Gently squeezing my legs together, rotate me until you feel the pressure release, then lift off!"--Smooth-Edge Can Opener

Thank you for all your help!
    --Courtney

2. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

could you send me the game?
    pc_jessica@live.com
    thanks

Sep 6, 2009
  3. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

If you locate please e-mail to me LaylaCooks4u@verizon.net & post to files. I love it.

4. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

which new products are you trying to describe

5. Okay, get ready to laugh at me.

My former director is the one who sent me the original game. I contacted her today and she made it up! I think that is a hoot... anyway. Here is the list of descriptions I have--some are discontinued items.
    What I did was printed them on index cards and kept them in my apron pocket. Throughout the demo, i would just pull a card and ask a question. If someone got it right before a clue, I gave them 2 pieces of bubble gum (or candy or tickets), if they needed a clue first (like the catalog page #) they got 1 gum.

I combined that with other things throughout the night and the person with the most gum won a prize.

I thought of a couple more to add, please feel free to improve or add more.

Not your everyday wood. I'm durable yest gentle enough to give years of pleasure. -- BAMBOO UTENSILS (or bowls, platters)

Grinding is my game. I can be used alone or, if you're into it, I can introduce you to my partner.---GRINDER / GRINDER SET

Thanks again!--Courtney

Attached Files:

6. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

this is great! I have a friend that wants to have a couples party sometime soon, this will be perfect! They are a rowdy bunch, this might keep them a little focused on the products!

Sep 11, 2009
  7. Okay! Here is the final version of the "What Am I?" game. There were a few descriptions that I am not fond of, but could work. I highlighted those. If you think of something that is better, please email me.

My show is tonight, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I have these in squares to cut out and glue to old PC invitations (instead of notecards).

I plan to keep the cards in my apron pocket and just ask them throughout my show. I like to throw bubble gum at guests for answering things correctly and for showing extra enthusiasm. At the end of the show, the one with the most gum wins a prize.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

8. zmom58

zmom58 Member

Is there a "G" rated version of this?
    Deb

Sep 20, 2009
  9. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

I was wondering that myself.

Sep 20, 2009
  10. I just made these up for a Passion/Pampered Chef party. I can make up some descriptions that are not risque. I will post them when done.

11. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

Courtney - did you happen to make a G rated version of this game??

Nov 12, 2009
Have something to add?