• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Updated Version of the What Am I? Game - Can You Help?

In summary, the game is called "What Am I?" and it is a guessing game with risque descriptions. Courtneycould you send me the game?
courtneybelken
I have a guessing game from a past season (2006, I think). I don't know where this game originated, my director emailed it to me when I started and it had gone through several forwards before getting to her.

The descriptions of the products are risque. I am looking for an updated version of this game.

If you can help me make up descriptions for the new products, I would also like that.

If you have never seen this game, let me know, I can send you the out-dated one that I have.

Here are a few examples of the descriptions I have:

"We keep it hot for you. And, we’re easier to clean up after than your husband!" -- Stoneware
"I get kinky with veggies, meat, cheeses, and ice cream too. I even come with my own “protective cover”.--Crinkle Cutter
"Spread my legs. Bump me up against the can. Gently squeezing my legs together, rotate me until you feel the pressure release, then lift off!"--Smooth-Edge Can Opener

Thank you for all your help!
--Courtney

courtneybelken said:
I have a guessing game from a past season (2006, I think). I don't know where this game originated, my director emailed it to me when I started and it had gone through several forwards before getting to her.

The descriptions of the products are risque. I am looking for an updated version of this game.

If you can help me make up descriptions for the new products, I would also like that.

If you have never seen this game, let me know, I can send you the out-dated one that I have.

Here are a few examples of the descriptions I have:

"We keep it hot for you. And, we’re easier to clean up after than your husband!" -- Stoneware
"I get kinky with veggies, meat, cheeses, and ice cream too. I even come with my own “protective cover”.--Crinkle Cutter
"Spread my legs. Bump me up against the can. Gently squeezing my legs together, rotate me until you feel the pressure release, then lift off!"--Smooth-Edge Can Opener

Thank you for all your help!
--Courtney

If you locate please e-mail to me [email protected] & post to files. I love it.

Okay, get ready to laugh at me.

My former director is the one who sent me the original game. I contacted her today and she made it up! I think that is a hoot... anyway. Here is the list of descriptions I have--some are discontinued items.
What I did was printed them on index cards and kept them in my apron pocket. Throughout the demo, i would just pull a card and ask a question. If someone got it right before a clue, I gave them 2 pieces of bubble gum (or candy or tickets), if they needed a clue first (like the catalog page #) they got 1 gum.

I combined that with other things throughout the night and the person with the most gum won a prize.

I thought of a couple more to add, please feel free to improve or add more.

Not your everyday wood. I'm durable yest gentle enough to give years of pleasure. -- BAMBOO UTENSILS (or bowls, platters)

Grinding is my game. I can be used alone or, if you're into it, I can introduce you to my partner.---GRINDER / GRINDER SET

Thanks again!--Courtney

Attachments

• What am I game.doc
    26 KB · Views: 633
this is great! I have a friend that wants to have a couples party sometime soon, this will be perfect! They are a rowdy bunch, this might keep them a little focused on the products!

Okay! Here is the final version of the "What Am I?" game. There were a few descriptions that I am not fond of, but could work. I highlighted those. If you think of something that is better, please email me.

My show is tonight, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I have these in squares to cut out and glue to old PC invitations (instead of notecards).

I plan to keep the cards in my apron pocket and just ask them throughout my show. I like to throw bubble gum at guests for answering things correctly and for showing extra enthusiasm. At the end of the show, the one with the most gum wins a prize.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Riddle-What am I game - FW 2009.doc
    35 KB · Views: 755
Is there a "G" rated version of this?
Deb

I just made these up for a Passion/Pampered Chef party. I can make up some descriptions that are not risque. I will post them when done.

Courtney - did you happen to make a G rated version of this game??

1. How do I play the "Looking for "What Am I?" game?

To play the game, randomly select a category card and place it in the designated spot on the game board. Then, each player takes turns asking yes or no questions to try and figure out what the secret word is. The first player to correctly guess the word wins!

2. What are the categories included in the game?

The game includes 6 categories: Animals, Food & Drink, Household Items, People & Places, Actions, and Random.

3. Can I play this game with young children?

Yes, this game is suitable for ages 8 and up. However, younger children may need some assistance from adults or older siblings to understand the concept and ask appropriate questions.

4. How many players can participate in this game?

This game is designed for 2 or more players. The more players, the more challenging and fun the game becomes!

5. Is this game suitable for large groups or parties?

Yes, this game can be played in larger groups or at parties. You can even split into teams and have a friendly competition to see which team can guess the most words correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tonimabbott
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cochef
  • EmmaHammond