• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a US Consultant for Shipping?

In summary, Gingerwell is looking to purchase items that are not available in Canada. She is interested in purchasing a French Vinilla Spreader and a set of kitchen towels. Pampered Chef can order the items from the US website, but Gingerwell needs to send an email to be approved for the purchase.
rennea
Gold Member
Hello,
There is a few things that I would like to get that we don't have in Canada. If there is any US consultant that wouldn't mind me ordering from them, I would pay for shipping. Thanks

well you got me curious!! What are you looking for?

Ginger

Ginger428 said:
well you got me curious!! What are you looking for?

Ginger

If still available French Vinilla Spreader (2)
PC Kitchen towel set (2)
Digital Thermometer
Cinnamon Plus Spice blend
Delightful Dessert cookbook
Sometime ago a consultant from the US sent me a book and I was going to order but she wanted to make money on the shipping and I didn't think that was right.:eek:

Can you order it from my website?

Can Canadian order of a US website??

Lets give it a try...pamperedchef.biz/gingersnap

Now I am courious, what items is there for sale in Canada? Does someone have a website from there that I can look at?

Nope, I can look around and put items in the cart, but when I try to check out it just take me to the Consultant login. I think it's because of "cookies"..

maryhenderlite said:
Now I am courious, what items is there for sale in Canada? Does someone have a website from there that I can look at?

I don't think we have anything in Canada that the US doesn't have. I could be wrong!! There are many things in the UK that we know longer have, like the citrus colors, hosptaility set etc.

I have both a Canadian and US catelog (Fall Winter one) and then a list of what was discontinued for Spring in the US and what was added. We definitely don't have anything that the US doesn't...but they DO have quite a few that we don't. :(

I'll put in an order for you, I don't have a problem with that. Send me an email let me know.

Wow a ton of private messages......
I have found somebody thanks everyone:) :) :)

What is a Pampered Chef consultant?

A Pampered Chef consultant is an independent sales representative who sells Pampered Chef products through in-home cooking demonstrations, online parties, and personal consultations. They also provide cooking tips and recipe ideas to customers.

How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant near me?

You can easily find a Pampered Chef consultant near you by visiting the "Find a Consultant" page on our website. Simply enter your zip code or city and state, and a list of consultants in your area will be displayed.

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant! Our company is open to people of all ages and backgrounds. We offer a flexible schedule, great training and support, and the opportunity to earn extra income while having fun.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, the opportunity to earn extra income, discounts on products, and the chance to meet new people and make new friends.

How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! Simply contact a consultant near you and schedule a date for your party. The consultant will help you choose a theme and menu, and will bring all the necessary products and supplies. You can also choose to host a virtual party online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heulflodyn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg