• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for US consultant

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
Hello,
There is a few things that I would like to get that we don't have in Canada. If there is any US consultant that wouldn't mind me ordering from them, I would pay for shipping. Thanks

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
Ginger428 said:
well you got me curious!! What are you looking for?

Ginger

If still available French Vinilla Spreader (2)
PC Kitchen towel set (2)
Digital Thermometer
Cinnamon Plus Spice blend
Delightful Dessert cookbook
Sometime ago a consultant from the US sent me a book and I was going to order but she wanted to make money on the shipping and I didn't think that was right.:eek:

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
Nope, I can look around and put items in the cart, but when I try to check out it just take me to the Consultant login. I think it's because of "cookies"..

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
maryhenderlite said:
Now I am courious, what items is there for sale in Canada? Does someone have a website from there that I can look at?

I don't think we have anything in Canada that the US doesn't have. I could be wrong!! There are many things in the UK that we know longer have, like the citrus colors, hosptaility set etc.

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I have both a Canadian and US catelog (Fall Winter one) and then a list of what was discontinued for Spring in the US and what was added. We definitely don't have anything that the US doesn't...but they DO have quite a few that we don't. :(

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
Wow a ton of private messages......
I have found somebody thanks everyone:) :) :)