• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Unwanted or Un-Needed Supplies...

In summary, the organization is currently accepting kitchen supplies in good condition, including small appliances, cookware, bakeware, utensils, and other kitchen tools. There is no limit on the amount of supplies that can be donated and opened or partially used items are also accepted as long as they are still usable. Donated supplies will be used to support those in need or sold at discounted prices to raise funds for charity. Donations can be dropped off at Pampered Chef locations or arranged for pick-up, and there are designated drop-off locations at community centers and churches.
TriciaAnn
If anyone has any PC supplies that they don't need, let me know. I'm also looking to save money in any way. I can't stand to buy PC items off of Ebay.

Items such as: supplies from Nancy's Artwork: stickers, postcards, stationery, etc..... Ya know.... Anything to boost sales. :)

Tricia Ann :D

Just send me a list and what you think you want for them. Please be as specific as possible. Thanks :D

1. What types of supplies are you currently accepting?

We are currently accepting any kitchen supplies that are in good condition and still usable. This can include small appliances, cookware, bakeware, utensils, and other kitchen tools.

2. Is there a limit on the amount of supplies I can donate?

No, there is no limit on the amount of supplies you can donate. We greatly appreciate any and all donations, big or small.

3. Can I donate opened or partially used items?

Yes, we will accept opened or partially used items as long as they are still in good condition and usable. However, please do not donate expired or spoiled food items.

4. What will happen to the supplies I donate?

The supplies you donate will be used to support families and individuals in need. They may also be sold at discounted prices to raise funds for charitable organizations.

5. Where can I drop off my donations?

You can drop off your donations at any Pampered Chef location, or you can contact us to arrange for a pick-up of larger items. We also have designated drop-off locations at various community centers and churches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keril
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • BethCooks4U