• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Two Deluxe Cheese Graters

In summary, the Two Deluxe Cheese Graters have a fine and coarse grating surface, a comfortable grip handle, and a non-slip base for stability while grating. They are versatile and can grate a variety of hard and soft cheeses, as well as chocolate, nuts, and vegetables. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, although hand washing is recommended for best results. The grater measures 10 inches in length and 4.5 inches in width, making it compact and convenient for storage. It also comes with a one-year warranty for any issues that may arise.
Dnisew
Hi,

I'm looking for two (old style) deluxe cheese graters. If you have the containers as well that would be awesome!

Thanks!
Denise

I have one NIB & the grate container NIB.

I have one but it's used. If that doesn't matter, let me know.

I think I have a new one that is still in the box & a used one. It wasn't used very often at all. Let me know if you are still needing these.
I probably have a container for one of them too.

Last edited:
I have a used one with the Grate Container as well. I don't have the boxes anymore if that matters. Just let me know!

i have one used grater and two grate containers... if you want them!

Beth,

I PM'd you re: the NIB grater and container.

Denise

I have a new grater, also, if you are still looking for one.

Hi Twinkie,

Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm going to need two of the old style. How much with shipping to 92831?

Thanks!
Denise

What are the features of the Two Deluxe Cheese Graters?

The Two Deluxe Cheese Graters have a fine and coarse grating surface, a comfortable grip handle, and a non-slip base for stability while grating.

What kind of cheese can be grated with the Two Deluxe Cheese Graters?

The Two Deluxe Cheese Graters can grate a variety of hard and soft cheeses, as well as chocolate, nuts, and vegetables.

Is the Two Deluxe Cheese Graters dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Two Deluxe Cheese Graters are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the grater.

What is the size of the Two Deluxe Cheese Graters?

The Two Deluxe Cheese Graters measure 10 inches in length and 4.5 inches in width, making it a compact and convenient size for storage in any kitchen.

Does the Two Deluxe Cheese Graters come with a warranty?

Yes, the Two Deluxe Cheese Graters come with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. If you encounter any issues with your grater, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • cheld01
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cheld01
  • Dnisew