• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Turkey Wrap With Smoked Gouda Cheese

In summary, the host has asked for turkey wraps with smoked gouda cheese. The recipe can be found on the internet. Some ingredients can be prepped in advance.
Brigitte
I am having my very first party December 7th and the host has asked for me to make turkey wraps w/smoked gouda cheese. She has been to a party in the past that had these. Does anybody have the recipe or know where I can find it?

I've attached a recipe for a lettuce wrap with turkey and gouda. You can substitute pita pockets or tortillas if you want it more 'sandwichy' - yes, I coined a new word!

Products to highlight with this recipe:
cutting board
classic batter bowl
chopper
cheese grater/mandolin
cooks corer
utility knife
prep bowls (optional)

You can use the chopper to dice the turkey. For the gouda, the cheese grater (use the coarse grating drum) or the deluxe mandolin if you have it. Even if you don't have the mandolin, you can tell your guests how great it would be for shredding cheese. For the tomato, the cooks corer and the utility knife. For the green onion, the chopper again. If you have the prep bowls, prepare some of the ingredients in advance to show off the bowls, too. Mix it all up in the classic batter bowl.

RECIPE
Romaine lettuce is a good choice for the wraps in this easy sandwich, but you can use any type of sturdy, large lettuce leaf.
INGREDIENTS:
2 leaves romaine lettuce
1 cup chopped cooked turkey
1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
1/2 cup chopped tomato
2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
PREPARATION:
Combine all ingredients except lettuce in medium bowl and mix well. Place mixture on lettuce leaves and roll up; serve immediately or wrap in foil and refrigerate up to 4 hours.

I wanted to add that this is not a Pampered Chef recipe, but one I found on the internet. It can still be used to make your host happy and highlight some of the more popular items.

Last edited:
You are awesome! Thanks so much!!!!

1. What ingredients do I need to make a turkey wrap with smoked gouda cheese?

To make a turkey wrap with smoked gouda cheese, you will need sliced turkey, smoked gouda cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and your choice of condiments such as mayo or mustard. You will also need a tortilla or flatbread to wrap everything in.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese besides smoked gouda?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer in your turkey wrap. Some popular alternatives to smoked gouda are cheddar, provolone, or pepper jack.

3. How do I assemble the turkey wrap with smoked gouda cheese?

Start by laying out your tortilla or flatbread and spreading your condiments on one side. Then, add a layer of sliced turkey, followed by the smoked gouda cheese, lettuce, tomato, and red onion. Roll up the wrap tightly and cut it in half diagonally for easier eating.

4. Can I make the turkey wrap ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the turkey wrap ahead of time. It is best to assemble and wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or foil to keep it fresh. It can be stored in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.

5. What are some variations I can make to the turkey wrap with smoked gouda cheese?

There are many ways to customize your turkey wrap with smoked gouda cheese. You can add avocado, bacon, or different types of vegetables. You can also use a different type of protein, such as grilled chicken or hummus for a vegetarian option. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mmilus
  • MissChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies