• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Tic Tac Dough & Boost Hostess Sales with Incentives

In summary, "Looking for Tic Tac Dough" was a popular game show that aired from 1978 to 1986 and was based on the classic game of tic-tac-toe. Two contestants competed against each other by answering trivia questions and placing symbols on a game board. The show is no longer on air but can be found on streaming platforms or DVD. Prizes included cash, trips, and merchandise, with a chance to win $25,000 in the bonus round. The show was hosted by Wink Martindale and Jim Caldwell.
linh66
Can someone please help me? I am looking for the tic tac dough that went in the host packets. I can't find it, & I am looking for any incentives for the hostess to get outside orders prior to her order. Any suggestions would be helpful! :rolleyes:

This should be it. :) At least this is one of them. I think there were a couple different versions going around.

Attachments

• tic tac dough.doc
    493 KB · Views: 592
Thanks Becky - exactly what I wanted!!!!!!!! :D

1. What is "Looking for Tic Tac Dough"?

"Looking for Tic Tac Dough" is a popular game show that aired from 1978 to 1986. It was based on the classic game of tic-tac-toe and offered contestants the chance to win cash and prizes.

2. How do you play "Looking for Tic Tac Dough"?

The game involves two contestants competing against each other in a game of tic-tac-toe. They must answer trivia questions in order to place a symbol (either an X or an O) on the game board. The first contestant to get three in a row wins the game and goes on to play the bonus round.

3. Where can I watch "Looking for Tic Tac Dough"?

Unfortunately, "Looking for Tic Tac Dough" is no longer on the air, but you may be able to find episodes on streaming platforms or on DVD. There are also fan-made versions of the game available to play online.

4. What were some of the prizes on "Looking for Tic Tac Dough"?

The prizes on the show ranged from cash prizes to trips and merchandise. Some of the most memorable prizes included cars, vacations, and even a house. The grand prize in the bonus round was a chance to win $25,000.

5. Who hosted "Looking for Tic Tac Dough"?

The original host of the show was Wink Martindale, who hosted from 1978 to 1985. Jim Caldwell took over as host for the final season in 1986. Both hosts were well-known game show hosts at the time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • mandak
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies