• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Theme Show Displays

In summary, Carol is looking for tri-fold folders that fold into three, and just curious what they are. They might be on the supply order form or you can download them for free on Consultant's Corner.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm looking for the Theme Show tri-fold folders that fold into three if anyone's willing to sell them to me. I live in Canada.

TIA!

Last edited:
bump! looking for these again.

I think I may have several of these, let me look in this weekend and I will get back to you.

Carol

Just curious....what are these?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Just curious....what are these?

For some of the previous themes we used to get a three-fold folder with all the information for the recipes. There was just one theme per season and that theme was divided up to Appetizers, Entrees and Desserts. Each pocket of the theme folder would come with an insert with host coaching tips, the recipes, steps for demonstrating the recipe at shows, garnish ideas etc. Everything we now get in the inserts that go into your theme show binder. The pockets of the folder would also contain one recipe card for that section of the theme, and we got a copy of the invitation too.

They were replaced by the theme show info that goes into a binder, like we get now in changeover boxes.

Does anyone have any theme show packets that they want to sell? I'm trying to gather some more info to incorporate into my business.

Oh cool....thanks Noora and Ann!

Aunticooks said:
Does anyone have any theme show packets that they want to sell? I'm trying to gather some more info to incorporate into my business.

Some of them might be on the supply order form.

Aunticooks said:

You can also download everything for free on Consultant's Corner under the "Theme Shows" section of the recipes. HTH!:chef:

Thanks, I hadn't seen those on CC. Guess I should look around a little better. lol

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef Theme Show Display?

You can find a Pampered Chef Theme Show Display by visiting our website and clicking on the "Shop" tab. From there, select "Theme Show Displays" under the "Displays & Tools" category. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. What options do I have for theme show displays?

We offer a variety of theme show displays to fit your needs, including seasonal displays, holiday displays, and customizable displays. You can browse our selection on our website or consult with your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How much do Pampered Chef theme show displays cost?

The cost of Pampered Chef theme show displays varies depending on the type of display and any customization options. You can find specific pricing information on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I customize my theme show display?

Yes, we offer customizable theme show displays that allow you to add your name or logo. You can also choose from different color options for some displays. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on customization options.

5. How long will it take to receive my theme show display?

The delivery time for Pampered Chef theme show displays can vary depending on the type of display and any customization options. Your local Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with an estimated delivery time based on your specific order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JenniferB
  • chefheidi2003