• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Show to Go Peices

In summary, the first two pieces are available now and the Rolling Cart piece is available April 1st.
ckmom002
does anyone have some show to go for sale???

Check EBay! There was a whole set selling on there the other day. It was up to $200 and something last I checked!!!

I'd wait!! I just downloaded the updated product list on PP and saw that the Show to Go pieces are on the list, with a start date of April 1. It looks like the Rolling Cart piece is only $90. Why pay more???

Mary

Yeah!! Yippee!Looks like it WAS just a rumor that they weren't going to be offered! YEAH!! I missed the last piece! I planned for it and scheduled enough shows but had A LOT of hosts that cancelled or won't return phone calls!

Hey Mary! I just downloaded the latest updates and wondered where you saw the Show To Go For Sale? I looked under Personal, Supply and Kit Enhancement and everything else and haven't seen it. Could you point us all in the right direction? :confused: ;) Thank YOU!! :D

Put in a supply order for April 1st and then sort by price! It's the very first item listed!

The 1st two pieces are available March 1st , the rolling cart is available April 1st

Thanks, Donna! That was an easier way to do it then I was about to explain :rolleyes:

Mary

Wow!! I have seen these sets going for over $200 on ebay. Those consultants are going to kick themselves now. I am going to get another tote for myself. It holds so much and is alot easier to tote than crates or bins. I am I seeing it right that the tote will only be $20.00? That is a steal! :D

I saw one set go for nearly $400!

cher88bear said:
The 1st two pieces are available March 1st , the rolling cart is available April 1st
The first two pieces are available now!

$15.00 for the Tool Turn About
Carrier and $20 for the Carry All Tote. The Rolling Case will be available
4/1/2006 for $90.00.

great deal if you didn't earn them..

1. What are the "Show to Go" pieces?

The "Show to Go" pieces are a set of portable and convenient cooking tools and accessories from Pampered Chef that are perfect for taking on-the-go or for small kitchens. They are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient, no matter where you are.

2. What is included in the "Show to Go" set?

The "Show to Go" set includes a variety of products such as a collapsible mixing bowl, silicone prep bowls, a mini serving spatula, a multi-purpose kitchen shears, and more. Each piece is carefully selected to be compact and versatile, making it easy to prepare and serve meals on-the-go.

3. Can I purchase the "Show to Go" pieces separately?

Yes, each "Show to Go" piece can be purchased separately to fit your specific needs. However, purchasing the entire set together can save you money and ensure that you have all the necessary tools for your on-the-go cooking needs.

4. Are the "Show to Go" pieces dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "Show to Go" pieces are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing the silicone prep bowls to prolong their lifespan.

5. Are there any recipes or meal ideas specifically for the "Show to Go" pieces?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and meal ideas that are perfect for using the "Show to Go" pieces. You can find these recipes on our website or through our consultants. Additionally, the versatile nature of the pieces allows for creativity in the kitchen, so feel free to experiment and come up with your own unique recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schoonies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schoonies
  • hdavidson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
bmb2011
  • scottcooks