• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying Looking for the show to go peices

Molly Jo

Gold Member
Aug 23, 2005
Check EBay! There was a whole set selling on there the other day. It was up to $200 and something last I checked!!!

chefmary

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
I'd wait!! I just downloaded the updated product list on PP and saw that the Show to Go pieces are on the list, with a start date of April 1. It looks like the Rolling Cart piece is only $90. Why pay more???

Mary

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Yeah!! Yippee!

Looks like it WAS just a rumor that they weren't going to be offered! YEAH!! I missed the last piece! I planned for it and scheduled enough shows but had A LOT of hosts that cancelled or won't return phone calls!

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Hey Mary! I just downloaded the latest updates and wondered where you saw the Show To Go For Sale? I looked under Personal, Supply and Kit Enhancement and everything else and haven't seen it. Could you point us all in the right direction? :confused: ;) Thank YOU!! :D

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Put in a supply order for April 1st and then sort by price! It's the very first item listed!

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
Wow!! I have seen these sets going for over $200 on ebay. Those consultants are going to kick themselves now. I am going to get another tote for myself. It holds so much and is alot easier to tote than crates or bins. I am I seeing it right that the tote will only be $20.00? That is a steal! :D

Dawn

Gold Member
May 4, 2005
$15.00 for the Tool Turn About
Carrier and $20 for the Carry All Tote. The Rolling Case will be available
4/1/2006 for $90.00.

great deal if you didn't earn them..