• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on the Pampered Chef Cranberry Placemats Today!

In summary, the Placemats can be found under the "Tableware" category or by using the search bar on the website. They come in various sizes and are machine washable. Personalization services are not available, but you can add your own monogram. To maintain their quality, avoid direct contact with hot dishes and promptly clean up spills or stains.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Hi,

I started after Pampered Chef offered the Cranberry placemats. I have the runner. I was wondering if anybody has the placemat and would like to sell them to me.

Thanks,

You might try Ebay.
Debbie

Thanks. I do check it periodically, but only one set has come up and missed the deadline.

1. Where can I find the Placemats on your website?

The Placemats can be found under the "Tableware" category on our website. You can also use the search bar and type in "Placemats" to easily find them.

2. Do you have different sizes of Placemats available?

Yes, we offer Placemats in various sizes to fit different table settings. You can find the size options listed on the product page.

3. Are the Placemats machine washable?

Yes, our Placemats are machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air drying them to maintain their quality.

4. Can I personalize the Placemats with my monogram?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for our Placemats at this time. However, you can easily add your own monogram using iron-on letters or embroidery.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the Placemats?

To keep your Placemats in good condition, we recommend avoiding direct contact with hot dishes and using a trivet or hot pad underneath. Also, be sure to wipe up any spills or stains immediately to prevent them from setting in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cook1