• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Find Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap & More for My Sister's Birthday!

In summary, the hand soap and lotion was loved by sister, but it's been discontinued and she wants to buy it for her birthday. There is a table runner and napkins in the same set that may be available for purchase.
MissChef
Gold Member
Hi.. My sister absolutely loved our lemon and rosemary hand soap and lotion! and she told me at Christmas time that she has milked it down and it's almost all gone, we got her quite a bit when it was being discontinued.. I want to know if anyone has any that I can buy from them.. and also about 5 years ago we had a pretty hand towel set but we also had the table linens in it also.. the colors were a cranberry and sage and it had the place mats..center table runner and napkins.. I think it might have had bronze colored leaf napkin rings..I would love to get the towels for my sister for her birthday and if there is anyone who has a new one of those table linen sets, I'd be interested in talking to you about a price for those too! I'd like to buy these things for her birthday which is in the very beginning of March..
Can anyone help me?!

I have NIP 4 placemats and 4 napkins that I would be glad to sell :)

There's a Cranberry Vine Guest Towel Set in the Outlet now - is that the same towel set?

I have several lotion samples that I got on supply order back when we sold it. No clue what they charged us but I can look to get an idea what to ask for them. I believe I also have the towels you are looking for and perhaps other matching linens. PM or email me if you are interested.

I just had someone place an order and they mentioned the lemon/rosemary hand soap and how disappointed she was that she couldn't buy it any more.

I was just starting a Personal Order and saw it listed there but when I tried to add it, it gave me the red dot. So, we can't even get it?

Cat - Did you ever find the cranberry & sage items? The runner is on the outlet right now!

What is the scent of the Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap?

The Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap has a refreshing and invigorating citrus scent with a hint of herbaceous rosemary.

Is the Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap suitable for all skin types?

Yes, the soap is made with gentle and natural ingredients, making it suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.

Can I purchase the Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap separately, or is it only available in a set?

The Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap is available for purchase separately or as part of a set. You can choose the option that best fits your needs.

Does the Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap come with a pump dispenser?

Yes, the soap comes with a pump dispenser for easy and convenient use.

Is the Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap environmentally friendly?

Yes, the soap is made with natural and sustainable ingredients, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Jane the PC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • twinchefs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies