1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Looking for suggestions of how to best notify people of new catalog coming out.

1. onepamperedmom68

onepamperedmom68 Member

Hi there~
    Is there anyone who would be able to offer some suggestions on the best way to inform past guests and hosts of a new catalog coming?
    I know our new Spring/Summer catalog is coming soon and I am needing suggestions on what people do to generate new bookings.
    Do you send out mini catalogs? Letters? Make phone calls?
    I am just not able to think of a creative way to let people know that new and exciting products will be coming.
    Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! :D

2. ltkacz

ltkacz Guest

This will be my first change over season...

I thought I would do a couple of things:

1) Mail out the mini catalogs to everyone who has ordered in the past (with the exception for the few that said - Please send me a new catalog when it comes out).

2) E-mail "special edition" newsletter highlighting the new catalog items. Possible offering an "incentive" to book - i.e. I'll bring the ingrediants.

3) Phone those who I have in the pipeline of possibly wanting to host a party in the future.

Of course I am definatley up to additional suggestions as well.

Jan 25, 2006
  3. onepamperedmom68

onepamperedmom68 Member

Thanks Liz for the suggestions!
    Here is something that I do with my old catalogs. I usually have extras and don't want to waste them. I type up a little note introducing myself and place a catalog in the newpaper bin at people's homes around my community. I have gotten a few orders this way and it helps to get rid of my old catalogs and gets them into people's homes.
    I have not done a newsletter yet but I am going to do that right now and use the suggestions that you gave me. :)
    Thanks again!
    Lisa Rademacher
    Independent Consultant
    for The Pampered Chef
    larademacher@gmail.com

4. chefjill

chefjill Member

You can also go to www.thebooster.com. They have postcards that say that a new catalog is coming out & if they want one, they can call you. I love that site --- they have just about everything you could need for bookings, recruiting, host coaching & customer service.

Jill Wright
    Director, Benicia, CA
    chefjill@sbcglobal.net

Feb 1, 2006
  5. onepamperedmom68

onepamperedmom68 Member

Thanks Jill for the information. I am going to check that website out right now!
    Lisa :)

Have something to add?