• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I effectively notify people of a new catalog coming out?

In summary, There are a few different ways to effectively notify people of a new catalog coming out, such as sending email blasts, utilizing social media, sending physical mailings, and reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for suggestions. Some consultants also choose to send out mini catalogs or personalized letters, and making phone calls can be a personal and effective method as well.
onepamperedmom68
Hi there~
Is there anyone who would be able to offer some suggestions on the best way to inform past guests and hosts of a new catalog coming?
I know our new Spring/Summer catalog is coming soon and I am needing suggestions on what people do to generate new bookings.
Do you send out mini catalogs? Letters? Make phone calls?
I am just not able to think of a creative way to let people know that new and exciting products will be coming.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! :D

This will be my first change over season...I thought I would do a couple of things:

1) Mail out the mini catalogs to everyone who has ordered in the past (with the exception for the few that said - Please send me a new catalog when it comes out).

2) E-mail "special edition" newsletter highlighting the new catalog items. Possible offering an "incentive" to book - i.e. I'll bring the ingrediants.

3) Phone those who I have in the pipeline of possibly wanting to host a party in the future.

Of course I am definatley up to additional suggestions as well.

Thanks Liz for the suggestions!
Here is something that I do with my old catalogs. I usually have extras and don't want to waste them. I type up a little note introducing myself and place a catalog in the newpaper bin at people's homes around my community. I have gotten a few orders this way and it helps to get rid of my old catalogs and gets them into people's homes.
I have not done a newsletter yet but I am going to do that right now and use the suggestions that you gave me. :)
Thanks again!
Lisa Rademacher
Independent Consultant
for The Pampered Chef
[email protected]

You can also go to www.thebooster.com. They have postcards that say that a new catalog is coming out & if they want one, they can call you. I love that site --- they have just about everything you could need for bookings, recruiting, host coaching & customer service.

Jill Wright
Director, Benicia, CA
[email protected]

Thanks Jill for the information. I am going to check that website out right now!
Lisa :)

1. How can I effectively notify people of a new catalog coming out?

There are a few different ways you can effectively notify people of a new catalog coming out. One option is to send out an email blast to your past guests and hosts, highlighting the new products and offering a special promotion or discount for ordering from the new catalog. Another option is to utilize social media platforms to spread the word, such as creating a Facebook event or posting sneak peeks of the new products on Instagram. Additionally, you can also send out physical mailings, such as postcards or flyers, to your past customers.

2. Is there anyone who would be able to offer some suggestions on the best way to inform past guests and hosts of a new catalog coming?

It can be helpful to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for suggestions and advice on how to effectively notify past guests and hosts of a new catalog coming out. They may have some creative ideas or strategies that have worked well for them in the past.

3. Do you send out mini catalogs?

Some consultants choose to send out mini catalogs to their past guests and hosts as a way to introduce the new products and generate interest in booking parties. These can be sent out with a personalized note or a special promotion, such as a discount for hosting a party from the new catalog.

4. Letters?

Sending out personalized letters to your past customers can be an effective way to notify them of a new catalog coming out. This allows you to include a more personal touch and can also be a great opportunity to offer a special promotion or discount for ordering from the new catalog.

5. Make phone calls?

Making phone calls to your past guests and hosts can be a great way to personally connect with them and inform them of the new catalog. This also gives you the opportunity to answer any questions they may have and potentially book parties or orders on the spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Michelle Hebert-Voudren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Michelle Hebert-Voudren
  • Sam