• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Sugar Free Desserts?

In summary, there is a wide selection of sugar-free dessert recipes available on the website, including options like sugar-free cheesecake, fruit sorbet, and chocolate avocado pudding. When making sugar-free desserts, it's important to use natural sweeteners like stevia or monk fruit and consider using alternatives like unsweetened applesauce or mashed bananas. Regular flour can be substituted for sugar-free flour, although it may alter the texture and taste. Modifications can be made to accommodate dietary restrictions, and tips for reducing sugar content include using ripe fruits, spices, and gradually decreasing the amount of sugar in a recipe.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
Help does anyone have any? I have several ladies with Diabetes and want to cater to them. ANYONE??

Sugar Free DessertOne of my hostesses converted a PC recipe to be made with Splenda. I demo'd this at a show. Seemed to turn out ok. It was the Lemon Tartlets (?) in the Delightful Desserts Cookbook. It was also weightwatcher friendly. If the recipe calls for butter, I think we substituted Smart Balance. Hope this helps.

100 calorie MargaritaWanted to share this from www.hungry-girl.com

100-Calorie Margarita
Ingredients:
6 oz. Sierra Mist Free (or Sprite Zero, or your other fave no-cal lemon-lime soda)
*1 shot of tequila (1.5 oz.)
1 packet **Crystal Light on the Go Lemonade (you may use 1/2 of the packet if you don't want your drink as intensely sweet)
2 tbsp. lime juice from concentrate (or fresh-squeezed lime juice)

Directions:
Mix all ingredients together. Pour over 1 cup of crushed ice. Enjoy.

*You can also make your margarita alcohol-free. This recipe, without tequila, contains just 10 calories (5 calories if you use only half of the Crystal Light packet).

**1 tsp. Crystal Light Lemonade drink mix may be substituted.

Fun Margarita Facts!

The world was introduced to the margarita in the late-1930s, by a bartender named Danny Herrera.

The frozen margarita was invented in Dallas, Texas in the early 70s.

If you want to make your HG margarita frozen, you may want to check out this handy item.

1. Can you recommend any sugar-free dessert recipes?

Yes, we have a wide selection of sugar-free dessert recipes available on our website. Some popular options include sugar-free cheesecake, fruit sorbet, and chocolate avocado pudding.

2. Are there any specific ingredients I should use for sugar-free desserts?

When making sugar-free desserts, it's important to use natural sweeteners like stevia or monk fruit instead of artificial sweeteners. You can also use unsweetened applesauce or mashed bananas as a natural sweetener in some recipes.

3. Can I substitute regular flour for a sugar-free flour?

Yes, you can substitute regular flour for a sugar-free flour like almond flour or coconut flour. Just keep in mind that the texture and taste may be slightly different, so it's best to follow a recipe specifically designed for sugar-free flours.

4. Are there any sugar-free dessert options for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of our sugar-free dessert recipes can be easily modified to accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan. We also have a section on our website specifically for allergen-friendly recipes.

5. Do you have any tips for reducing the sugar content in my desserts?

One tip is to use ripe fruits to add natural sweetness to your desserts. You can also try using spices like cinnamon or nutmeg to enhance the flavor without adding sugar. Another option is to gradually decrease the amount of sugar in a recipe until you find your desired level of sweetness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• J.Corley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • ChefChris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefChris
Replies