• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Stoneware Pin with the Saying 'I Heart Stones'?

In summary, stoneware pin is a useful tool for rolling out dough and creating a smooth surface for baking. It should not be used on non-stick surfaces and should be cleaned with warm water and mild soap. To store stoneware pin, it is best to keep it in a dry and cool place, avoiding extreme temperature changes. While it is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to prevent cracking.
Christina3891
I have seen a pin that looked like a round stone with rack and it said "I heart stones". I don't remember where I saw it but if anybody knows where I can get one that would be great! Thanks!
-Christina

It's on EbayThere's someone who makes them and sells them on Ebay. That's the only place I had heard of.

Stoneware PinYou wouldn't happen to know who that person is or even how I would be able to find it on ebay?

NoThey may not be selling them anymore.

I don't remember the name...

Stoneware PinI actually have this pin. It says, "I (Heart) my stones!" I ordered it but never used it. I would be willing to sell it for $5, if you are interested.

1. What is stoneware pin used for?

Stoneware pin is used for rolling out dough, pastry, and other baked goods. It helps to evenly distribute pressure and create a smooth surface for baking.

2. Can stoneware pin be used on non-stick surfaces?

No, it is not recommended to use stoneware pin on non-stick surfaces as it can scratch or damage the coating. It is best to use it on a lightly floured surface.

3. How do I clean stoneware pin?

Stoneware pin should be cleaned with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges as they can damage the stoneware. Dry thoroughly before storing.

4. What is the best way to store stoneware pin?

It is best to store stoneware pin in a dry and cool place. Avoid storing it in direct sunlight or near a heat source, as extreme temperature changes can cause it to crack.

5. Is stoneware pin dishwasher safe?

Yes, stoneware pin is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using the dishwasher's high-temperature cycle as it can cause the stoneware to crack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • deanna_g
Replies
Views
  • Kim1711