• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Home Parties in Cincinnati/NKY? Shadow Someone Now!

In summary, to find someone to shadow at Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a local consultant or join social media groups. No prior experience is necessary, but basic knowledge or interest in cooking may be helpful. The length of time for shadowing can vary and it is possible to shadow multiple consultants. There is no fee for shadowing at Pampered Chef.
PChefAdriel
I'm in the Cincinnati/NKY area and I'd like to shadow someone for home parties. I have my first home party next month and I'm kind of freaking out lol

I've done 4 parties and still freak out each time. I'm in Idaho, so it's a little bit of a drive.

Yeah Idaho is a little far lol

Is your director or recruiter in your area? They might be able to help.I'm in north central Indiana, so I'm not quite as far as s.cape, but I'm a little far to shadow.

She is trying but no one seems to have home shows right now. I was hoping to view one before my party on Oct. 9th

1. How do I find someone to shadow at Pampered Chef?

One way to find someone to shadow at Pampered Chef is to reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and ask if they would be willing to have you shadow them. You can also join Pampered Chef consultant groups on social media and ask if anyone in your area would be open to having you shadow them.

2. Do I need any prior experience to shadow at Pampered Chef?

No prior experience is necessary to shadow at Pampered Chef. However, it may be helpful to have some basic knowledge or interest in cooking and kitchen tools.

3. How long can I shadow someone at Pampered Chef?

The length of time for shadowing at Pampered Chef can vary depending on the consultant's schedule and availability. It is best to discuss this with the consultant beforehand to determine the best time frame for both parties.

4. Can I shadow multiple consultants at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can shadow multiple consultants at Pampered Chef. This can give you a more well-rounded experience and insight into different approaches and techniques within the company.

5. Is there a fee to shadow at Pampered Chef?

There is no fee to shadow at Pampered Chef. It is a learning opportunity offered by the company to those who are interested in becoming a consultant or simply want to learn more about the business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• delightfulkitchen
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kevin Ranoldo
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kat B