• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Some Wow Show Ideas!

In summary, the speakers discuss the idea of creating a WOW recipe set to increase sales. They also share ideas for quick and simple indoor party recipes using tools like the RCB, MFP, and DCB. One speaker shares a successful salad recipe using the DCB and different tools for prepping the vegetables and fruits. They also mention offering a DCB cookbook as a promotional item. The other speaker suggests a BBQ pork tenderloin recipe that can be found on a specific website, and they clarify where to locate it.
PamperedK
Silver Member
My recipes are boring. People love them but I really want to increase my sales without bringing a ton of product, and I think a WOW recipe set would be a great idea.

I've heard of consultants doing a few different things with the grill but I'm looking into September and most of my parties will be indoors. Any ideas? I'm thinking of quick simple things using the RCB, MFP, etc....where I could do a couple of things at once that have great wow factor.

I recently did a whole chicken in the DCB and while it cooked I did a salad on the large bamboo platter using different tools for the veggies and fruits. ie, corer to core out cucumber peeler to peel carrot stuck carrot inside cucumber used crinkle cutter. Julianned some veggies, avacado peeler, mango wedger. Made a home made salad dressing in the measure mix people loved it and when chicken was done we put it onthe salad. People could take lettuce then pick around for the other veggies on the platter. People buy that bamboo platter when they see it. I also tell them I will email them a DCB cookbook with tons in it if they buy the DCB.

My WOW show is BBQ Pork Tenderloin cooked in microwave in the Round Covered Baker or Deep Covered Baker( 10mins) Then serve the pork on a salad. Recipe can be found on CC under Product & Recipes then Fall Marketing and way at the bottom of page under Theme Show.

I like the idea of the BBQ Pork where can I find this recipe I do not see it in CC.

OK they changed it!
Go CC - Products & Recipe - Cooking Show - Theme Show - BBQ Pork Tenderloin under 10 minutes - Click BBQ Pork Tenderloin and its
the 3rd recipe BBQ Pork Salad. w/lettuce, cole slaw, and corn in it.

1. How can I make my Pampered Chef show more exciting and engaging?

There are several ways to add some wow factor to your Pampered Chef show. One idea is to theme your show around a specific holiday or season, incorporating relevant recipes and products. You can also incorporate games or challenges for your guests to participate in, or offer a special discount or giveaway for those who book a show. Additionally, using props and visuals, such as recipe cards or product demonstrations, can make your show more visually interesting.

2. What are some popular recipe ideas for Pampered Chef shows?

Some popular recipe ideas for Pampered Chef shows include the classic chicken enchilada ring, the chocolate lava cake made in the microwave, and the apple crisp pizza made with crescent roll dough. You can also find a variety of recipe ideas on our website or through our consultant community.

3. How can I make sure my guests have a great time at my Pampered Chef show?

To ensure your guests have a great time at your Pampered Chef show, it's important to create a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. Encourage your guests to participate in games or challenges, and provide them with plenty of opportunities to ask questions or try out products. Also, make sure to offer delicious food samples and refreshments to keep your guests satisfied and engaged throughout the show.

4. Are there any new and innovative products I can showcase at my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, Pampered Chef is constantly releasing new and innovative products to make cooking and entertaining easier and more fun. Some recent popular products include the Quick Cooker, the Food Chopper, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. You can also check our website or consult with your team leader for the latest product releases.

5. How can I ensure a successful Pampered Chef show with high sales?

To have a successful Pampered Chef show with high sales, it's important to properly prepare and promote your show beforehand. Make sure to invite a good mix of guests, including both potential customers and current customers who may want to restock on their favorite products. You can also offer incentives for guests to book their own shows or refer friends. Additionally, providing helpful and informative product demonstrations during the show can help increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayteTUrner
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • Kelly8
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • KrazySadie