• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Lasagna Soup, Broccoli Alfredo, and Nectarine Salsa Recipes

I found this recipe here: http://www.food.com/recipe/quesadilla-cups-with-nectarine-salsa-22982 It has a few variations that might work for what you are looking for.
BarbaraF
Hi! I am looking for the lasagna soup and the broccoli chicken alfredo soup I saw mentioned but can't seem to find a recipe for them.:cry: Also looking for a mectarine salsa. Thanks. :thumbup:

Thanks StacieB!

Sorry, also looking for nectarine salsa!

There's a recipe search on CC. Just type in a few ingredients and/or keywords and it'll bring up a lot for you to find what you're looking for. If you know the exact name, then you can type that in, but I often mess up on the exact title and then it can't seem to find it. So I do the keyword/ingredient search instead.

It is easy to search for recipes at CC. Just go into the recipes & products tab and in the drop down menu chose recipes and then search. I just put in the key word nectarines and it brought up several. Here's the one you are looking for.

Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa
Ingredients:
4 oz (125 g) Chihuahua or Monterey Jack cheese
3 (6-in./15-cm) flour tortillas
2 tsp (10 mL) vegetable oil
1 medium firm, ripe nectarine
1/4 cup (50 mL) roasted red peppers, drained and patted dry
1 serrano pepper, seeded

2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped red onion
2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 lime
1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
Additional finely chopped fresh cilantro (optional)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut cheese into twenty-four 1/2-in. (1-cm) cubes using Utility Knife. Brush both sides of tortillas with oil using Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. Stack tortillas and cut into eight wedges using Pizza Cutter for a total of 24 wedges. Press tortillas into cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan using Mini-Tart Shaper. Place one cheese cube into each cup. Bake 5-7 minutes or until edges of tortillas begin to brown and cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, for salsa, dice nectarine and roasted pepper using Utility Knife. Finely chop serrano pepper, onion and cilantro using Food Chopper. Juice lime to measure 1 tbsp (15 mL). Combine nectarine, peppers, onion, cilantro, juice and salt in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®.
Remove pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Cool cups in pan 2-3 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan to serving platter. Divide salsa evenly among cups. Sprinkle with additional finely chopped cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately.

Yield: 24 appetizers

Nutrients per serving: (2 cups): Calories 70, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 6 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 160 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook’s Tips: Be sure to choose a firm, ripe nectarine for this recipe. They are easier to dice and will prevent the salsa from becoming watery.

Thanks TrudysOwn. Always great that you can depend on everyone on here to help you out.:chef:

Thanks to you also Amanda!

1. What recipes do you recommend for beginners?

We have a variety of easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for beginners, such as our one-pot chicken and rice dish or our slow cooker beef stroganoff. You can also check out our website for a selection of beginner-friendly recipes.

2. Are there any healthy recipes available?

Yes, we offer a range of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences. Our website has a filter option where you can select "healthy" to see all our nutritious recipes, including low-carb, vegetarian, and gluten-free options.

3. Can I find recipes for specific dietary restrictions?

Absolutely. We understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions, and we have a variety of recipes for those with allergies or specific diets. You can use the filters on our website to search for recipes that fit your needs.

4. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured on your website?

Yes, we love hearing from our customers and trying out new recipes. You can submit your recipe on our website, and if it meets our standards, we will feature it on our website and social media channels.

5. Are there any recipes that are family-friendly?

Definitely. We have a selection of recipes that are perfect for families, including kid-friendly options and recipes that can easily be doubled or tripled to feed a larger group. You can also check out our "family meals" category on our website for more ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tanoi
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • JessBarszcz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • AJPratt