• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Some Old Binders....

In summary, the conversation discusses options for purchasing binders, including ordering them through a supply order or buying them from stores like Walmart. It also mentions the availability of PC stickers to personalize binders and the best time to buy school supplies at a discounted price. The conversation also confirms that a binder is included in the kit and that a recruiting binder can be purchased with a booster.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
I need 2 or 3 binders to put stuff in. If you have any to part with, let me know.

(or if we can order them and I just don't see them, let me know that too! LOL)

I think you can order a PC binder on a supply order, but I just go to the dollar store or walmart and get cheap binders there. You will get one binder with your kit paperwork...or at least I did 5 years ago. I am not sure what paperwork comes in the kit now. You can get PC stickers (from our vendors) to put on your binder if you want. Or you can get the binders with the clear pocket on the from and make you a pretty cover page to stick in it. The best time to buy binders and folders is before school starts. Notebooks, pens, pencils, loose leaf paper, folders and binders are always on sale at that time. I try to stock up for the year. Last year I was able to get binders for 33 cents to 1.00, pocket folders for a nickel, and notebooks for a dime.

Shawnna said:
I think you can order a PC binder on a supply order, but I just go to the dollar store or walmart and get cheap binders there. You will get one binder with your kit paperwork...or at least I did 5 years ago. I am not sure what paperwork comes in the kit now. You can get PC stickers (from our vendors) to put on your binder if you want. Or you can get the binders with the clear pocket on the from and make you a pretty cover page to stick in it. The best time to buy binders and folders is before school starts. Notebooks, pens, pencils, loose leaf paper, folders and binders are always on sale at that time. I try to stock up for the year. Last year I was able to get binders for 33 cents to 1.00, pocket folders for a nickel, and notebooks for a dime.

Thanks. I got my one binder in my kit, and will get the recruiting binder with my booster, but I wanted a few more for other things. I can't find it on the supply order form! :D
Guess I can just buy some at walmart!

The supply order form is on Consultant's Corner and you can also look through the list on Pampered partner.

Looks like the only one you can buy is the Recruiting Binder (the black padded one - it is really nice and you do get it in the booster kit. It is $5 and the # is AR44

1. Where can I find old binders for sale?

You can find old binders for sale on various online marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, and Craigslist. You can also check out thrift stores, garage sales, and antique shops in your local area.

2. What are some popular brands of old binders?

Some popular brands of old binders include Avery, Wilson Jones, and Samsill. These brands are known for their durability and high-quality materials.

3. Are there any specific features to look for in old binders?

When looking for old binders, it's important to consider the size, material, and ring type. Make sure the binder is the right size for your needs and that it is made of durable materials such as leather or vinyl. The ring type should also be considered, as D-ring binders are known to hold more pages than round ring binders.

4. How do I properly care for old binders?

To properly care for old binders, avoid exposing them to extreme temperatures or humidity. Keep them away from direct sunlight, as it can cause the materials to fade or become brittle. Also, avoid overstuffing the binder, as it can damage the rings and make it difficult to use.

5. Can I personalize old binders?

Yes, you can personalize old binders by adding labels, stickers, or using a binder cover. You can also customize the spine by using a label maker or writing on it with a permanent marker. This will help you easily identify the contents of the binder and make it more unique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • jbakerpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lawson27