1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying Looking for some old binders....

1. jessica_momof6

jessica_momof6 Member Silver Member

I need 2 or 3 binders to put stuff in. If you have any to part with, let me know.

(or if we can order them and I just don't see them, let me know that too! LOL)

2. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

I think you can order a PC binder on a supply order, but I just go to the dollar store or walmart and get cheap binders there. You will get one binder with your kit paperwork...or at least I did 5 years ago. I am not sure what paperwork comes in the kit now. You can get PC stickers (from our vendors) to put on your binder if you want. Or you can get the binders with the clear pocket on the from and make you a pretty cover page to stick in it. The best time to buy binders and folders is before school starts. Notebooks, pens, pencils, loose leaf paper, folders and binders are always on sale at that time. I try to stock up for the year. Last year I was able to get binders for 33 cents to 1.00, pocket folders for a nickel, and notebooks for a dime.

Mar 8, 2006
  3. jessica_momof6

jessica_momof6 Member Silver Member

Thanks. I got my one binder in my kit, and will get the recruiting binder with my booster, but I wanted a few more for other things. I can't find it on the supply order form! :D
    Guess I can just buy some at walmart!

4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

The supply order form is on Consultant's Corner and you can also look through the list on Pampered partner.

Looks like the only one you can buy is the Recruiting Binder (the black padded one - it is really nice and you do get it in the booster kit. It is $5 and the # is AR44

Mar 9, 2006
Have something to add?