• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Best Flyers for Your Next Event - Get Tips and Ideas Here!

You can make as many as you need. Just print them on cardstock and cut them out. You can even laminate them if you want. Have fun!Here are the bingo cards I have also. You can make as many as you need. Just print them on cardstock and cut them out. You can even laminate them if you want. Have fun!
cajunchelle
Gold Member
I have seen several flyers or heard about them. I have the one for a successful $1000 show. Anyone have any of the others that have been mentioned in previous threads. (ex. $500 show, $750 show etc) TIA

hope this helps :)

Attachments

• host letter-important!!!.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,294
FilesHi!
If you go to "Files" and type in Host* you will get a ton of great host letters. Hope this helps!

fleurchef said:
hope this helps :)

Wow that is such a GREAT handout!!!! Thank you!

Meet your neighborsA while back I saw a flyer for meeting your neighbors for those who have moved to a new neighborhood. Can anyone help me find this flyer? I have searched 40 pages in the PC files and haven't found it yet.

Thanks,

Danis1984 :)

Danis1984 said:
A while back I saw a flyer for meeting your neighbors for those who have moved to a new neighborhood. Can anyone help me find this flyer? I have searched 40 pages in the PC files and haven't found it yet.

Thanks,

Danis1984 :)

I do! I got it here. Let me try to find it. I'm attaching 3 of them.

Last edited:
Thanks for the helpThanks for all that replied to my request. The flyer I am looking for is not for a consultant but for a hostess to meet her neighbors.

Dani

Can someone direct me to a copy of PC fun gameI need to make some copies for my show this evening but i cannot find it. I am sure there was one posted before but I searched and didnt find it. Thanks

What is the game about? I have tons of games and would love to help if I have it.

It's set up like a bingo card. You give 1 to each guest and have them go around the room to different people and get an answer to the questions in the squares. First to fill a line or bingo wins a prize. It might be called PC bingo too I am not sure.

You can do a files search for bingo. Also here is a link to a site that you can use to make bingo cards for free.

http://www.gatheringbasket.com/cgi-bin/open_home.pl?action=bingo_card

Here are the bingo cards I have also.

Attachments

• PAMPERED CHEF BINGO.doc
    21 KB · Views: 947
  • bingo card.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 753

What are the different types of flyers available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of flyers to fit your needs. We have product flyers, host flyers, and recruitment flyers. Each type of flyer is designed to showcase different aspects of our business and can be customized to fit your specific needs.

How can I order flyers for my business?

Ordering flyers is easy! Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section. From there, you can select the type of flyer you want and customize it with your own information. You can then choose to have the flyers printed and shipped to you or download them as a digital file.

Are there any discounts available for purchasing flyers?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of flyers. The more you order, the more you save! You can also take advantage of our monthly promotions, which often include discounts on marketing materials like flyers.

Can I add my own logo or branding to the flyers?

Absolutely! Our flyers are fully customizable, so you can add your own logo, contact information, and branding to make them unique to your business. This is a great way to personalize your flyers and make them stand out.

Can I preview the flyer before purchasing?

Yes, before finalizing your order, you will have the opportunity to preview your flyer and make any necessary changes. This ensures that you are completely satisfied with the design before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • sarah9268
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies