• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for some flyers!

cajunchelle

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2005
I have seen several flyers or heard about them. I have the one for a successful $1000 show. Anyone have any of the others that have been mentioned in previous threads. (ex. $500 show, $750 show etc) TIA

D

Daventray

Files

Hi!
If you go to "Files" and type in Host* you will get a ton of great host letters. Hope this helps!

Danis1984

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2005
Meet your neighbors

A while back I saw a flyer for meeting your neighbors for those who have moved to a new neighborhood. Can anyone help me find this flyer? I have searched 40 pages in the PC files and haven't found it yet.

Thanks,

Danis1984 :)

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Danis1984 said:
A while back I saw a flyer for meeting your neighbors for those who have moved to a new neighborhood. Can anyone help me find this flyer? I have searched 40 pages in the PC files and haven't found it yet.

Thanks,

Danis1984 :)

I do! I got it here. Let me try to find it. I'm attaching 3 of them.

Last edited:

Danis1984

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2005
Thanks for the help

Thanks for all that replied to my request. The flyer I am looking for is not for a consultant but for a hostess to meet her neighbors.

Dani

PC Latoya

Novice Member
Oct 7, 2005
Can someone direct me to a copy of PC fun game

I need to make some copies for my show this evening but i cannot find it. I am sure there was one posted before but I searched and didnt find it. Thanks

PC Latoya

Novice Member
Oct 7, 2005
It's set up like a bingo card. You give 1 to each guest and have them go around the room to different people and get an answer to the questions in the squares. First to fill a line or bingo wins a prize. It might be called PC bingo too I am not sure.