• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need a SoCal Consultant for Your Holiday Boutique?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cookware through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales. To find a Pampered Chef consultant in Southern California for a holiday boutique, you can visit the company's website or ask for recommendations from friends or family members. The "Your Life Your Way" DVD can be purchased at holiday boutiques or directly from the company's website. There are Pampered Chef consultants located in Orange County, CA, and you can contact them through the company's website or by getting a referral from someone you know. Even if you missed a meeting, you can still purchase the "Your Life Your Way" DVD from your cluster or another consultant. The best way to contact Allison Serna
allisonserna
I'm looking for purchase 1 your life your way DVD for a holiday boutique this Saturday...

I would like to meet you in the area of Orange County, CA

I missed my meeting last night, where I was hoping to get one from my cluster.

Please just email me at [email protected]

I do not check this site very often, and I would miss the pm if you were to send one.

Thanks in advance

Allison:

It's me, Nancy Collins (we spoke about a month ago). I have some. Email me privately and we can connect this week.

Thanks! I got it - can we close this thread?

since you started it you can delete it or lock it.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cookware through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Southern California for a holiday boutique?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant in Southern California by visiting the company's website and searching for consultants in your area. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or family members who may have hosted a Pampered Chef party before.

Can I purchase the "Your Life Your Way" DVD at a holiday boutique?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants often have the "Your Life Your Way" DVD available for purchase at holiday boutiques and other events. You can also purchase it directly from the company's website.

I live in Orange County, CA. Can I meet with a Pampered Chef consultant in this area?

Yes, there are Pampered Chef consultants located in Orange County, CA. You can search for consultants in this area on the company's website or ask for a referral from a friend or family member.

I missed my meeting and was hoping to get the "Your Life Your Way" DVD from my cluster. Can I still purchase it?

Yes, you can still purchase the "Your Life Your Way" DVD from your cluster or from another Pampered Chef consultant. You can also purchase it directly from the company's website.

What is the best way to contact you about purchasing the "Your Life Your Way" DVD for a holiday boutique?

The best way to contact me is through email at [email protected]. I do not check this site frequently, so sending a private message may not be the most effective way to reach me.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shannon Russell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Shannon Russell
  • bentleymommy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • lauraP2000