• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Small and Large Dots Colored Glasses.

In summary, the "Looking for Small and Large Dots Colored Glasses" are made from high-quality, durable glass and sold in sets of four with two small and two large glasses. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The dots on the glasses come in a variety of colors and the glasses have capacities of 8 ounces for small and 16 ounces for large, making them versatile for serving different beverages.
trps
Silver Member
I have a customer that wants a set of each please PM me if you have a set and the price

I do have a set of the large glasses and they are $24 plus shipping.

I have a set of large glasses I'll sell for $20 plus shipping PM me if you're interested.

I also have a small set but I need to find a box

What is the material of the "Looking for Small and Large Dots Colored Glasses?"

The glasses are made from high-quality, durable glass that is designed to withstand daily use and last for years to come.

Do the glasses come in a set or can they be purchased individually?

The "Looking for Small and Large Dots Colored Glasses" are sold in sets of four, with two small and two large glasses included.

Are the glasses dishwasher safe?

Yes, the glasses are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to preserve the vibrant colors.

What colors are available for the dots on the glasses?

The dots on the glasses are available in a variety of colors, including red, blue, green, and yellow. Each set will include glasses with different colored dots for a fun and eclectic look.

What is the capacity of the glasses?

The small glasses have a capacity of 8 ounces, while the large glasses have a capacity of 16 ounces. This makes them perfect for serving a variety of beverages, from water and juice to cocktails and wine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julie F
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dawn1961
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Leslie R