• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Simple Additions White Platter #2022

In summary, the Simple Additions White Platter #2022 is made of durable and high-quality stoneware, with dimensions of 14.5 inches in length, 10 inches in width, and 1.5 inches in height. It is both microwave and dishwasher safe, suitable for both hot and cold dishes, and has a 30-day return policy for customer satisfaction.
Corey
My new puppy jumped up and dragged my table cloth to the ground and this platter that I love was on it and smashed into a bunch of pieces (puppy is ok!) along with some hot sauces that were on it. Anyways, I'm looking to replace this. Does anyone have one? If so, how much?I've attached a picture so you can see what I'm looking for.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 670
Are you still looking for one? I have one - new in the box (only opened to check condition).
$20 plus whatever shipping costs would be to you (cheapest/safest shipping option I can price for you...we can figure that out in private messaging, if you want to move forward.)

Just let me know. Might be best to Private message me...I don't get on ChefSuccess very often anymore. A PM will at least email me directly. :)

Oh no, that sounds like quite the mess! I'm glad to hear your puppy is okay though. I don't have that exact platter, but I have a similar one that I got from a local thrift store for only $5. Have you checked any secondhand stores in your area? You might be able to find a great deal on a replacement. Good luck!

What is the material of the Simple Additions White Platter #2022?

The Simple Additions White Platter #2022 is made of durable and high-quality stoneware, perfect for everyday use.

What are the dimensions of the Simple Additions White Platter #2022?

The Simple Additions White Platter #2022 measures 14.5 inches in length, 10 inches in width, and 1.5 inches in height, making it the perfect size for serving a variety of dishes.

Is the Simple Additions White Platter #2022 microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Simple Additions White Platter #2022 is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient and easy to use for everyday meals.

Can the Simple Additions White Platter #2022 be used for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the Simple Additions White Platter #2022 is designed to withstand both hot and cold temperatures, making it suitable for serving a variety of dishes.

What is the return policy for the Simple Additions White Platter #2022?

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Simple Additions White Platter #2022, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • Gourmet Girl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookie325
  • jst4467