• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Simple Additions Tote

In summary, the Looking for Simple Additions Tote is a 15.5" x 9" x 12" insulated tote with one large main compartment and three exterior pockets. It can be personalized with a name or initials and is machine washable for easy cleaning. It is the perfect size for carrying Pampered Chef products on-the-go and keeps food and drinks at the desired temperature while traveling.
linda9393
Looking for Simple Additions Tote--foundI'm looking for a Simple Additions Tote, (I think they only came in blue) if your willing to part with one at a reasonable price let me know. Feel free to
e-mail me seprately.

[email protected]

Thanks

Last edited:
simple additions toteI am also looking for a simple additions tote bag.

I've got one. Email me with your price including shipping. I'll take the best offer.

Do you have a picture? I've never heard of this.
Thanks.

Found 1 on Ebay,....good luck, they want ALOT!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Simple-Additions-Tote-Bag-Like-New_W0QQitemZ4449707541QQcategoryZ3202QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have one like what's listed on ebay! I was thinking $20 plus shipping! Let me know.

I'll figure what the shipping is and let you know!

sounds greatlet me know

if anyone else has another id take it for that price also!!

my zip code
DZmom said:
I have one like what's listed on ebay! I was thinking $20 plus shipping! Let me know.
I case you need to figure out the price my zip code is 70520

Bridgett, I am trying to get a price on the shipping, but I haven't been able to get out to the post office. Sick child. I'll go on Monday.

I totally understandthat sounds good...I hope your child is feeling better soon.
You can e-mail me you address so I can mail you a check...unless you use pay pal??
[email protected]

1. What is the size of the Looking for Simple Additions Tote?

The Looking for Simple Additions Tote measures 15.5" x 9" x 12", making it the perfect size for carrying your favorite Pampered Chef products on-the-go.

2. Is the tote insulated?

Yes, the Looking for Simple Additions Tote is insulated to help keep your food and drinks at the desired temperature while traveling.

3. How many compartments does the tote have?

The tote features one large main compartment and three exterior pockets, providing ample storage space for all your essentials.

4. Can the tote be personalized with my name?

Yes, the Looking for Simple Additions Tote can be personalized with your name or initials. This makes it a great gift for yourself or a loved one.

5. Is the tote machine washable?

Yes, the tote is machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. Simply remove the insert before washing and air dry for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • schenectady90241
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • kaseydee