• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Show to Go bags at a reasonable price?

In summary, "Looking for Show to Go!" is a virtual event offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can invite their friends and family to shop for kitchen tools and gadgets online. As a host, you will receive a unique link to share with your guests for them to shop online. You can earn rewards and discounts based on the total sales from your show. Prior experience with Pampered Chef is not required to host an event. You can customize your event by choosing the date and time, creating a personalized message, and selecting your favorite products. There are no requirements or fees to host an event, it's completely free and easy to set up.
DeeisPampered
Hello,

Due to a family situation, I didn't earn ANY of the Show to Go's. Yes, I cry about it every night:)

I have been able to purchase the Tool Turn About Tote, but I am looking for the other two bags at a HIGHLY REASONABLE PRICE. I got the TTA for $10. I have been seeing them go for as much as $45 and $50 for the bag and this is REDICULOUS!!!

If you have one you would like to sell and are reasonable on the price, please contact me. I don't have a lot to spend, but really would like to get these for my business.

Thank you so much!

God Bless you,
Dee

Someone on the Canadian Corner has one for sale.

1. What is "Looking for Show to Go!"?

"Looking for Show to Go!" is a virtual event offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can invite their friends and family to shop for kitchen tools and gadgets online.

2. How does "Looking for Show to Go!" work?

As a host, you will receive a unique link to share with your guests. They can then shop online using that link and their purchases will be credited towards your show. You can also earn rewards and discounts based on the total sales from your show.

3. Do I need to have any experience with Pampered Chef to host a "Looking for Show to Go!" event?

No, you do not need any prior experience with Pampered Chef to host a "Looking for Show to Go!" event. It's a great opportunity to introduce your friends and family to our products and earn rewards at the same time.

4. Can I customize my "Looking for Show to Go!" event?

Yes, you can customize your event by choosing the date and time, creating a personalized message for your guests, and selecting your favorite Pampered Chef products to showcase.

5. Are there any requirements or fees to host a "Looking for Show to Go!" event?

There are no requirements or fees to host a "Looking for Show to Go!" event. It's completely free and easy to set up. You just need to invite your friends and family to shop through your unique link and enjoy the rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maldvs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • pc.jyohe
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Cape_PC