• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Season's Best Storage Case

In summary, the Season's Best Storage Case measures 17.25 inches in length, 12 inches in width, and 4 inches in height and is designed to fit standard 9-inch pie plates. It is dishwasher safe and made of durable plastic with a clear lid and sturdy silicone handle. While it is designed for storing pie plates, it can also be used for other kitchen items. The case comes with a 1-year warranty against defects.
bgar412
If anyone has this available to sell please let me know.

Thanks,
Brittney

Try let's make a deal!Try the yahoo group let's make a deal for PC consultants. I just got one for myself on there. Post what you want and you'll get plenty of responses if you haven't gotten one already.
Debbie

How do you get on that site? i have tried and i always get denied because i have PC or whatever they mean.

What are the dimensions of the Season's Best Storage Case?

The Season's Best Storage Case measures 17.25 inches in length, 12 inches in width, and 4 inches in height. It is designed to fit standard 9-inch pie plates and can hold up to 12 plates.

Is the Season's Best Storage Case dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Season's Best Storage Case is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results. It can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water.

What materials is the Season's Best Storage Case made of?

The Season's Best Storage Case is made of durable plastic with a clear lid for easy viewing of contents. The handle is made of sturdy silicone for comfortable carrying.

Can the Season's Best Storage Case be used for other purposes besides storing pie plates?

While the Season's Best Storage Case is specifically designed for storing pie plates, it can also be used to store other kitchen items such as baking sheets, cutting boards, or even small casserole dishes.

Does the Season's Best Storage Case come with a warranty?

Yes, the Season's Best Storage Case comes with a 1-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your storage case, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Acamp531
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • DMB75
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • jm2003