• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Season's Best Holder/Case

In summary, the Season's Best Holder/Case is a dishwasher safe organizer designed to hold up to 10 Pampered Chef seasonal recipe booklets. It can also be used with other similar sized booklets and does not come with any recipe booklets.
DMB75
Hello,

I'm looking for one of the Season's Best holders/Cases. If you have one you don't mind selling please let me know.

Thanks,
Donna

I'd love to have another SBRC case too if someone has one. Already filled up one :D E-mail me off-group at [email protected] Thanks!

there is a case for these? would love to see one! I have a need for something like this!

I don't have one, but if you have a branch of "The Container Store" near you, I'm SURE you'll find something there that will work. They have containers of every shape & size to fit any need you could possibly have! :D

I sure wish these would show up on the outlet!!
I have two, but both are in use and FULL :eek:

1. What is the purpose of the Season's Best Holder/Case?

The Season's Best Holder/Case is designed to hold and protect your seasonal recipe booklets from Pampered Chef. It keeps them organized and easily accessible while cooking or baking.

2. Is the Season's Best Holder/Case dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Season's Best Holder/Case is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher and run a normal cycle.

3. How many recipe booklets can the Season's Best Holder/Case hold?

The Season's Best Holder/Case is designed to hold up to 10 recipe booklets.

4. Can I use the Season's Best Holder/Case for other types of recipe booklets?

While the Season's Best Holder/Case is specifically designed for Pampered Chef recipe booklets, it can also hold other types of booklets that are similar in size and shape.

5. Does the Season's Best Holder/Case come with any recipe booklets?

No, the Season's Best Holder/Case does not come with any recipe booklets. It is sold separately and can be used with any Pampered Chef seasonal recipe booklet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • Acamp531
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • Suzy Chaaves